review

Hey people!

  So I got bored and decide to read my own books and sort of review them.

  First of all, the first few chapters is just too cringey. What was even going through my mind. Very very cringey. First of all nothing makes sense and my writing style and tone sounds super childish.

  Second of all, the pictures of clothes... Since when did my phone had that much space? I should've describe clothes and all. I mean my english teacher does tell me to use the "show not tell" thing.

  Last of all, Jieun either acts too young for her age or too old for her age. I have no idea how a 6-8 year old acts even though my brother is 8 (but has the influence of 2 older siblings) Sooo yea...

  Alright now to say some things. If I were to have continued this book until Jieun was in her teens or smth I would probably have shipped Byeol and Jieun together. Childhood friends to lovers? yeah but like it works.

  Nothing much on this book but it wouldn't be something I would write anymore. Heck I don't even think I'm able to re-write this.

  This being my 4th book? written at the age of 12? I don't know if it was good for that standard. However my first few books are even more cringey i guess (I've deleted them but still remember parts of it).

  Oh well. I don't get why people read this but i guess younger me would've read this as well.

Signing off,
Ador <3