"oh my god, camilo?!"

i sat at the table, in between doleres and camilo.

"did mirabel every find anything at his tower?" camilo whispered to me.

"she said she did but won't tell me.." i said whispering and looking at mirabel. she eyes doleres like they were having a staring contest.

we passed sauces, food, the water around.

"the guzmáns and the madrigals together will be so good for the encanto." abuela started.

"let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster!" marinanos mother said.

"to a perfect night!" abuela said, "salud!" and everyone repeated it.

i looked at mirabel and doleres, doleres turned to me.

"mirabel found bruno's last vision, she's gonna destroy the house!" she whispered to me and my jaw hit the floor, literally, or not literally, as an illusion.

she never told me what was IN the vision.

i whispered it to camilo and he shape shifted into mirabel and bruno, then his face became distorted.

abuela and marianos mom gasped, abuela poured wine and laughed.

"camilo.. fix your face." camilo said shaking back, and mirabel looked at him.

camilo whispered it to his father and he spat out his water making it go all over mariano making me laugh a bit.

"mirabel? the.. cream, please?" their abuela said

"pa.. the cream?" she said looking at him.

mirabel passed it to isabel and i looked over to find camilos father telling pepa.

she started thundering, "pepa.. the cloud!" their abuela said

"clear skies.. clear skies.. clear skies." pepa said brushing through her hair, and she told mirabels mom.

mirabel looked under the table, i looked as well to see cracks on the floor.

"mirabel? everything okay?" mariano asked her as she bumped her head.

"everything is great! she's just excited for you to propose! which you should do! as fast as you can.." her pa said.

"i was actually gonna.." mariano trailed off, next thing i know luisa is sobbing and trying to push the piano to the dinning table and mirabel is on the floor.

"will.. you.. marry.." mariano said as mirabel screamed.

luisa sobbed on the floor and pepas cloud got bigger.

"MIRABEL FOUND BRUNOS VISION, SHES IN IT! SHES GONNA DESTORY THE MAGIC AND NOW, WE'RE ALL DOOMED!" doleres said covering her ears.

"SHES GONNA WHAT?" i said, and a glowing green tray moved passed us all.

i felt camilo grabbed my hand from under the table and the walls cracked behind mirabel.

doleres covered her ears, camilo shape shifted into some baby with a mustache, pepas cloud grew bigger, birds circled around my head from the illusions, isabelas flower hit marianos nose, and the walls cracked all around us.

the window opened and everyone congratulated them, i winced and rain came pouring down.

everyone stormed out, "abuela please! there's gotta be an explanation!" i heard mirabel at the door.

everyone came out one by one yelling at mirabel, and luisa was crying.

camilo and i were the last ones out, we went to go find his mom and we tried calming her.