Epilogue

AFTER 4 YEARS

We all were on the beach, enjoying our little private space. "Mommaa........ Catch me!" A little scream came and I turned towards it and my little son threw himself on me.

I tripped a little and fell on the sand with Zach on top of me giggling. Later my another son came and did the same as Zach.

Let me tell you, I had triplets! Yes triplets! One is Zach! Second one is Noah; unfortunately I had to name my son on my so called best friend because he practically threatened me that he will kill himself. And last one is my daughter Lilly.

Suddenly both of my little troublemakers were lifted in the air by Royce, Zach in his right arm and little Noah in his left.

They both were screaming and laughing at the same time. "Dadddyyyyyyy......noooo...." Zach said to which Royce Chuckled.

Later Lilly came to me and started yanking my arm with the little force she has "I want to show you something momma! Come..!!!!"

I went there and saw a sand castle, "you made it?" I asked her and she nodded her head. Then I bent down to her level and gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

Royce bought this beach while I was still pregnant. It is private and no one is here to disturb us..... "Arya oi! I'm here!" Noah said. "Why?" I asked.

He looked at me like 'you dumb bitch' and then to Lilly and then to the sand castle and his eyes lit up!

"Wanna make a sand mermaid?" Noah asked Lilly and she said yes with excitement.

"This is a private property" Royce said still holding the two troublemakers.
"I know that's why I only invited family, don't worry!" Noah said.

"What????" I asked and later everyone started coming.

Great! I was laying on the sand and Zach on top of me taking his nap and then Andrea came and started smiling.

She is on drugs, I'm telling you! "What? Found another sugar daddy?" I asked
to which she stuck her tongue out.

Lilly came to me and looked upset. "What happened?" I asked.
"Zach took all the space! Where do I sleep?" She said with some tears in her eyes.

Then Royce came and said "here!" And she ran towards him while giggling.

"Where do I?" Noah asked holding little Noah in his arms.

"Give me my son back!" Royce said to Noah and took little Noah out of his arms.

"And as for where do you take a nap! Just stay away from my sight" Royce said. Noah was about say something but Andrea shouted "you can come here! With me! It's will be fun!"

"Ya go! Be with her" Sabrina said in a sarcastic way to Noah.

Noah ignored all of us and went towards Roman. Well that is new. Noah and Roman?

"Hey! Don't be shy! Come on!!!!" Andrea was still shouting behind Noah but he ignored her.

"What's pleasure to you?" I asked Sabrina who was laying beside me and playing with Zach's hair.

"The pleasure is to strangle Akim to death and watch him while his life slips out of his hands!" She said.
"You know that you are talking about my brother right?" I said and she smiles evilly.

"Well he is at least not hanging around Andrea anymore" I said and that same moment Akim entered.

Andrea tried to grab his arm but he dogged it and came running towards me and at that same moment Zach woke up and my little ball of energy ran towards his uncle Akim.

Well what can I say, Zach loves Akim. In short Zach's favorite uncle is Akim and that makes big Uncle Noah jealous.

From corner of my eyes I saw Royce standing alone. So I went towards him but he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me, his hands then went towards my ass and he squeezed it. I couldn't help but moan while kissing.

Our hot steamy session was interrupted by Andrea herself. "Arya! Can I borrow that dress of yours which is red in color" Andrea said.

"Leave!" Royce roared to Andrea and she immediately left us and we continued our thing.

After 2 fucking hours we went outside and smelled barbecue. All of our family was there, chatting and eating.

Well it's a sight to see, my whole family together eating happily without killing each other. I think I found my little heaven.