Chapter 45~

Arshita woke up early in the morning and found Shubman sleeping peacefully on the camp bed near the window. It has been a week since her accident took place, and he has taken care of her all these days.

Shubman had studied till late night hence his books were scattered around the bed. Since few days Arshita had developed the habit of waking up before everyone else. She somehow loved this new role of hers, as the daughter in law of this house, and as Shubman's wife. Moreover, even Shubman had been too much affectionate towards her since her accident.

Getting down from the bed she tiptoed up to Shubman and he sat near him after arranging away his books. Looking at him she wondered how come he never got tired. He had his job, his studies, his household responsibilities, and responsibilities towards her, and he was coping up with everything with ease. There was this fire within his heart, which always drove him to work harder and work perfectly.

He often said that he wants to be a great doctor like Virat. He would love to have a beautiful home of his own where he would keep them all, and then he would aim at opening his own hospital franchise just like Virat did. Arshita smiled thinking about how much ambitious he was, and he wanted to achieve all these for them.

"Done staring at me?"Shubman said in a sleepy tone while rubbing his eyes, bringing her out of her trance.

"Huh? What? You're awake?"she asked.

"Hmm...just woke up. What's the time?"he asked while sitting up and then stretched his arms and shoulders a bit.

"5a.m sharp!"Arshita replied.

"Hmm! Coffee piyogi?"he asked and she said,"yup! I'll make wait."

"Nope! You will not work. I'll make,"Shubman said while getting down and walked towards the washroom to freshen up, while Arshita smiled.

"Fresh ho jao! And then have that tonic, I'll change your bandage later,"he said while peeping into the room after a while and went away to make coffee. Arshita stood up and went towards the washroom lazily.

By the time she returned to the room, Shubman was back with the coffee and had already started studying something. She came and picked up her coffee mug and got surprised to see a heart drawn on the top layer with chocolate sauce.

Shubman wasn't facing her as he was sitting on the chair near his study table, and facing the opposite window. She smiled like an idiot while looking at the heart again and asked him,"is this a technique of expressing something, Doctor?"

Shubman cleared his throat and replied,"ahmm! I...It was an experiment on the coffee."

Arshita came and stood beside him and asked,"an experiment haan?"

"Yup...umm...actually I...I...I wanted to ask you that, will you like to go out somewhere today...at evening?"

"And why so? All of a sudden?"Arshita asked and he stood up and said,"let's do one thing. Terrace pe chalte hain." He immediately closed his book and held her hand and took her along while picking up his coffee mug as well.

Bringing her to the terrace he said,"the weather today is romantic isn't it?"

Arshita looked towards the sky and found grey clouds floating around and she replied,"hmm! And cold too."

Shubman embraced her shoulder while continuing to look at the sky, and she got shocked by his action again. He was behaving differently today. She couldn't understand what was he up to.

"What's going on in your mind?"she asked and he said,"I wasn't very good at these things...ever. I never even had a girlfriend. Sooo...I really don't know how to say this but..."