no choice

a/n lets just jump right into it!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

when i walked in i looked down on the ground.

"look up or i will punnish you kitty.." he groweledede at me. i looked up and i looked him right in the eyes.

" come here " he said.

i walked up to him and stood next to the bed were he was sitting leaned backwards.

" sit " he ordered. i bowed and did.

" no.... not there are you stupid"

he clapped his hands on his lap and i sat there instead.

"there we go"

i could feel my badussy get wet and his donky dong get hard. i have to act cute so i can get him to do it again.

"UwU"i said in cutely, softly, silky, smooth, deep, highpitched, buttery, flirty, smexy, sussy way.

"so thats how we play huh?"

"w-w-w-what do-o-o you mean?"

suddenly he turned us around, so I layed on my back and he was on top of me. i bit my lip while kinda smirking a sussy smirk to him. He took his 31 inch fingers and grabbed me by my neck. I took my arms up over my head like i gave him permission to do anything he wanted to do even tho it really didnt mattter because i really didnt have a choice.

He took his fingers and drove them down my chest and further down. he stopped right before he touched my badussy. what was he doing? he rubbed my belly, just if i was a kitten or so.

then he unbuttoned my maid outfit and took it off me. so now i just layed there all naked and him nearly drooling on me.

"wow kitten i didnt realize that you had so big boobies"

"well now you've seen them, do something more~ i've been a bad girl right?"

"very bad~"

i grabbed his tie and so his face was right on top of mine.

and then we kissed. not once but many times, over and over again. he put his long snake tounge in my mouth and it felt good. better then ever actually.

our kiss got more intense and he grabbed one of my boobs. we took our mouths from each other for a sec, our spit floated out of our mouths and made a bridge of spit from mouth to mouth.

he suddenly sat up. his knees was on each sides of my body and he was sitting on top of my badussy.

he quikly unbuttoned his tie, shirt, belt and pants. i wanted to help but i was still out of breath because of our intense make out.

when he was done taking of his clothes, i saw his donky dong and it was stone hard and i would guess that it would be about 11 inches.

he licked his lips while looking at me and my eyes and body.

he got off the bed and took my ancels and dragged me so my badussy was on the edge of the bed and he was was right infront of it. he crouched down and i got nervouse, i could feel something in my badussy and i wasnt complaining.

i never felt this feeling before but i loved it and i wanted more and more. i could feel i was getting greedy. but i was trying to let it all out at once but it was so hard.

i could feel him get more intense. He wanted me to let it all out, i could feel it.  thats it i cant hold it back.

soft moans filled the room and i could feel him geting so intense i couldnt stop again. he licked and licked and licked and it was wonderful and i never wanted it to stop. our bodies was perfect for each other. they were made for each other.