✿- BABYSITTING TONITO

| YOU AND CAMILO BABYSIT ANTONIO - requested by chelseacutlerr —YOUR POV:Camilo and i were in Antonio's room, watching as he had a conversation with his jaguar

- requested by chelseacutlerr

YOUR POV:
Camilo and i were in Antonio's room, watching as he had a conversation with his jaguar. It was fascinating really, he spoke very well for a 5 year old. "Y/n, Camilo, can we please play hide and seek?" His small, high pitched voice asked. Camilo and i gave each other a look before smiling at the young boy.

"Sure, you go and hide, we'll find you" Camilo spoke up but Antonio clung onto his brothers arm. "No, you're hiding with me, come on, it'll be fun!" He giggled and dragged Camilo off. I laughed and covered my eyes, beginning to count. I got to 30 before I yelled "ready or not, here i come!"

I must admit, it'll be hard to find Antonio and Camilo in Tonito's HUGE jungle like room. I climbed the tree, searched by rivers. But none of them were in sight. "Wow, these boys are good" I mumbled to myself before hearing the ruffling sound of a bush. I spun around to see Antonio's hair sticking out a green bush.

I smirked. "Hmm, i wonder where Antonio could be" i teased, tapping my chin. I kneeled down and reached my hand into the leafs and started tickling the young boy. His giggles filled the area and he fell out the bush, along with ANOTHER Antonio. I crossed my arms as Camilo shapeshifted back. "How'd you know we were there!" Tonito asked.

"Lets just say, you and Camilo are good at hiding..but your hair is not so good" i joked and Antonio and Camilo let out a small laugh. We played a few more rounds of hide and seek, Antonio got a little wet since he slipped into the river but Camilo was quick to calm him down.

Now, we were sat under Antonio's waterfall. The young boy sat on my lap and Camilo sat next to us, his head on my shoulder. We watched Antonio's birds fly around, his other animals drinking, playing and it was all calm. "Y/n, Cam?" Tonito spoke up. Camilo and i hummed in response.

"Do you two love each other like mama and papa love each other?" He asked, Camilo and i grew flustered before my boyfriend smirked. "Yeah, yeah we do, Tonito" he replied, i was shocked at this. Camilo looked me in the eyes.

"Y/n L/n, i love you more than anything" he said, it made me tear up since it was his first time saying it. "I love you too, Camilo Madrigal" i said, pecking his lips. I heard small clapping and looked to see that Antonio was no longer in my lap, he was clapping his hands happily in front of us.

"You guys love each other! Do you think i'll love someone when i'm bigger?" He asked in his high yet adorable voice. Camilo nodded and got up to kneel in front of his brother. "One day, Antonio Madrigal, you will find a beautiful girl and fall in love" he told his brother. Tonito smiled and hugged his brother.

At night time, Camilo and i slept on Antonio's log shaped bed, his cloud like duvet covering us. In the middle of us both laid a sleeping Antonio, cuddled up. I smiled down at him before looking up at Camilo and kissing his lips. Camilo kissed back.

When we pulled away, both of us put an arm around Antonio and soon fell asleep too.