Super Saturday Part-2

After coming to my home, I just had my lunch and took some Small nap..
But that small nap turned out to be a long sleep..
I suddenly wake up, the time was 3.15pm..(even Ma'am called me twice).

I immediately, washed my face and ran towards to her home..

I just knocked her door, she opened the door and asked me ,why you are late?

I replied,I had a deep sleep,so I wouldn't woke up on time...
Malathi ma'am: it's ok,now come...we have a Small work to be completed now...

Me: what works ma'am?
Malathi ma'am: you completely forget that,I told you right regarding , cleaning the house...

Me:ohhh,I just completely forget about that..
Ma'am,then what about our game..

Malathi ma'am: which game?

Me:Game,which I told you, before I leaving to my home..

Malathi ma'am: let it there,we Will play,after finishing the work..

Me: really?
Malathi ma'am: really,I promise you..

Malathi ma'am: ok then,now just remove your T-shirt.
Me: ma'am, what??
Malathi ma'am: remove your T shirt, other wise it will get and your dress gets spoiled.

Me: ma'am,no need of that I think.
Malathi ma'am: no, need to be shy ram,no one is here expect me, don't feel anything just remove it..

Me: sure ma'am..

I just removed my T shirt,and gave it to her...

She was looking at my my body..
She was laughing...

Malathi ma'am:hey, you have packs...

Me:ohh, ma'am I am feeling little shy, don't ask this....

Malathi ma'am: ohh sexy.....

Me: blushed....

Malathi ma'am: Ok,now let start the work..

Me:sure ma'am..

We started cleaning the floor and replacing the things from place to another..

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Malathi ma'am was so sexy as the sweat, running in her entire body...even her blouse got wet and her bra was visible...
I wouldn't get a chance to get closer to her..
I was thinking about her (As she is near to slight but I wouldn't able to feel her).

Suddenly she called me,to help her..I ran to her and ask her,what help you want?.
Malathi ma'am: Just hold me so that,I can clean the dust in the fan..as the chair is not in balanced position..

Me:sure ma'am... I will...
I hold her thighs first..I was so happy ...and excited...

Slow I went up and hold her waist,as she looks at me..

I told, ma'am for safe side,I Just did that...
I used this opportunity and slow feeling her sweaty navel and she was busy in her work...

I slowly,put my index finger, into her belly hole,as the sweat in her belly hole, coming out..even she popped out...of pleasure...
Immediately I took me hands of,and continue to hold her waist,as if I don't know nothing.

Malathi ma'am: ok ram, now you can take your hands..
Me:So bad...
Malathi ma'am:what ram?

Me: I told, Nothing ma'am,I just ran away.

We both continued our work,near at 6.00pm we completed our work.

I was sitting in her couch and taking some rest,she told me that she Will come back after the bath...
After that we can play the game...
I was so excited and smirked that her...

To be continued......