Chapter 10!

Mei's POV

While Yuzu slept, I went to my mansion to meet with my father and Himeko to explain about Yuzu.
"Dad....", I yelled while entering the Mansion and also I mindlinked Himeko and asked her to come.

"Hey sweetie, I was just about to come visit you, but it's good that you came.. ", says my father, "So, what has this Rogue got? Himeko said you were taking care of her rather than putting her in prison."

Meanwhile, Himeko has arrived. "Dad, she is my mate", Mei told him. "and it's the same fragrance I felt in the pack we visited. Her name is Yuzu.. Yuzu Okogi"

His father was startled and happy, Okogi... wow.. I didn't expect this to happen "but seeing Mei being sad, "Aren't you happy Mei?"

"I am so happy dad to have her as a mate, but she is not shifted to her wolf yet, hence she couldn't identify me as her mate.", Mei explained.

"You have to wait for a while Mei. It should be soon. And I got to tell you something.. Okogi are our family friends who have been killed by thugs... we are so suspicious about this." , her father told her sad.

"Oh no... So Yuzu has no family." Mei felt tears in her eyes and her wolf was crying as well.

"There is so much more Mei, but I can explain that only when Yuzu shifts. We need to wait for her. Until then, look after her. Don't leave her alone anywhere", her father said and left the mansion for his run.

She turned to Himeko and was also happy for Mei and said, "I'll be here with you Mei, whatever you do. I am happy for you"

"Thank you so much Himeko. You can just ask someone to clean my room. Yuzu will be staying with me in my room", Mei's wolf was so happy to hear this. Himeko nodded and Mei left for hospital.

Yuzu's POV:

I woke up to see the lovely purple eyes but I didn't find it. Why is she supposed to be there for me? She's just another bystander that helped me. That's it. She's got her own life, and I'm not one of those people. Unknowingly, the tears started to flow from my eyes. I couldn't stand it any long. Why should I get rescued? I thought so much and began to sob when someone walked into the room.

That's where I noticed, purple eyes staring at me in pain.

"Yuzu, what is the matter?" Why do you cry? ", Mei came near by me and started wiping my tears with her thumb. It was so comforting.

"I thought you were gone," I kept crying and my hand squeezed her waist and my head was in her chest . I didn't know why I did it, but I liked the feeling of embracing her. Mei held me in her arms and surprised me, "Sorry Yuzu. I had a job to do and I also need to make room for you. I didn't want to leave you alone," she was drawing circles on my back, which was kind of soothing.

After a couple of minutes, I quit crying and realized what I had done. I immediately pulled myself away and sluttered, "So..rrry... I didn't... mean to hug you.  "

Mei gave a smirk, "Its ok Yuzu. Don't apologize."

After a couple of minutes, she started asking about me and I told her everything that happened in my pack and I saw her get mad. I felt happy because it was the first time I felt love from someone other than Harumin and I drifted away to sleep on her lap happily.

*To be continued*