CHAPTER 21

AFTER 6 MONTHS
"Taehyung-ahh" yn said in her tender voice he looked at her from his work as yn happily showed him the papers "what it is" he stated while taking the papers "read it" yn said as he nodded and took the paper in his hand reading it but got stiff his brain stop working yn shaked him but he just stood there she giggled and flicked his forehead "what happened taehyung-" she was cutted off by him saying "really" yn nodded as he got up and picked her up while giving her a boxy smile "REALLY YOU ARE PREGNANT" he screamed as he swirl her around yn laughed as he ran downstairs while her in his arms "dad jungkook jimin!!" He shouted as all looked at them "she is pregnant!!" He declared as everyone widened there eyes "yah!! Jungkook distribute the sweets i am going to be grandpa" Mr kim yelled "we are going to be uncle's" jimin jumped as he was carrying an eye smile "thank you princess" taehyung said as he kissed her forehead she smiled looked at her family how happy they were "should I tell this to mom and dad" yn asked everybody became quite "sure daughter afterall they are your parents" he said as yn nodded taehyung was not agreed but he did for her.

"Mom dad" she said as she entered inside they looked at her with blank face they were guilty but don't know how to apologise "i am pregnant" she declared as everyone looked at her yn's mom started crying hardly yn got near her and patted her back awkwardly "i sm sorry yn i shouldn't have did that but i have one request then i will never see you" she said sobbing "can i see my grandchild face" she asked yn nodded with smile "mom you can and i know you are very guilty and not last time but whenever you want" she said in her angelic voice tae smiled at her kind behaviour as her dad just stood there saying nothing he is ashamed to even come infront of her.

AFTER 1 YRS
" Yah!!! Taehyung get away my baby will get hurt" yn said while pushing him aside they were now sleeping with there babygirl he groan as he shift yn. And his baby to side and slept behind yn hugging her "now shut up that kid is taking my place" he said grumpily "taehyung she is your child too" yn stated in disbelief as he rolled his eyes "whatever let me hug my baby" he said as he tighten his grip around her  yn chuckled . The baby aera was so beautiful like her mother her small arms were holding onto her father's finger as she was snuggle into her mother. A happy family. Yn was so happy how her life took turn like this she was glad to have tae in her life and how taehyung changed his playboy self to a gentleman he was so in love with his wife that he can destroy whole world for her. About her family they were now on good terms she was glad to have these happiness in her life a small version of her. "You changed me yn, i love you❤️"

End..........