𝒙. spilling secrets

CHAPTER TEN, spilling secrets

CHAPTER TEN,
spilling secrets.

━━━━ FOR the rest of that day averie stayed with them. she was mostly in the living room talking with Faye or sometimes ashtray would try and talk to her but would always pussy out and leave.

then the sun started to set and it was time for averie to head back to a very upset dad. "hey, take care kid." Fezco said looking at her towards the rear mirror.

Averie smiled at him before her eyes glancing over towards ashtray who was staring blankly straight ahead. "ill come by sometime this week." Averie said starting to get out of the car, slamming the door shut.

both of them watched averie walk away, he groaned taking off his seat belt and jogging over towards averie. he placed his hand on her upper arm twirling her around to face him. "ashtray?"

"im sorry," he almost puked as those words came out of his mouth locking eyes with averie. his eyes soften a lot whenever he's around her, it tends to happen very often. he calls it the averie affect. "i didn't want to ignore you after Fourth of July, i was fucked up for that."

"you still didn't have the right to hate me when we first saw each other for the first time after that." averie brought up frowning her eyebrows and he nodded his head realizing that that wasn't her fault, she wasn't the one to blame it was himself.

"im sorry, averie." she didn't know what else to say, she never knows what else to say after a im sorry. she closed her eyes, throwing her arms over ashtray, only having to go on her tip toes a little.

he didn't hug back and was about to pull back but then he sunk in the hug. he slowly wrapped his arms around her and placed his head on her shoulder. "we are just kids, ashtray. i forgive you, I'll always forgive you." averie whispered to him pulling away slightly kissing his cheek before walking away heading inside of her house.

ashtray turned around noticing fezco with a wide smile, "shut the fuck up and drive."

SHE RECEIVED THE most biggest lecture that she has had in her fourteen years of existence. she has never seen her dad disappointed in her that much, sure he would get bad when she wouldn't tell him stuff or when she did something he didn't like.

but that night was the night that he lost trust in his daughter. it wasn't the fact that she slept over somewhere else, as long as she's safe it's alright with him, but she didn't tell him where she was or that she is safe.

"thank you, Suze." they stood in front of the Howard house. Alex had last minute work and he didn't want go leave averie alone, so he took her to the Howard's. who he trusts a lot because he grew up with suze. raised as siblings.