「Chapter 9: The first steps」

.

.
.
.
.
.

Time skip to casita rebuild

Camilo pov:
Me and Dolores were in my room while she was teying to cheer me up, nothing worked.
'What happends if she doesn't wake up, is there even a solution?, I just got her as my girlfriend and I am already loosing her, why didn't I protect her? Am I a good boyfriend? Is she happy with me?- oh wait we just started our relationship. UGHHHH AM I EVEN GOOD ENOUGH?'

"Hermano stop spacing around, its getting quite uncomfortable" Dolores whispered to me and I gave her 'the puppy look' that made her roll her eyes.
"Alright talk to your comadre" She pat a sit next to her and sighed, I was a crying mess. My curls all messed up, eye bags, a lot of tissues, pictures of Y/n and me in a heart shape and lots more.
We sat in a uncomfortable silence- well not quite a silence because all we heard was me yelling in my pillow and my runny nose.

"It's Y/n isn't it?" Dolores asked while looking at me with a slight smirk, breaking the silence.
I nodded at her while stuffing my face with ice cream and tissues.

"We all miss her hermano, but it's not like if shes dead probably she is in a coma- LIKE IN A GOOD WAY- gosh I am the worst in comforting.." She covered her face while mumbling words I couldn't understand, I decided to cheer her up by inviting her some of my ice cream, I poked her with a spoon and nodding my head to them. She chuckled and ate some.

"Look, I am not the best person in comforting but, we all are worried for her she was very and really important for our your know.. Theater trio" she chuckled making me slightly smile.

"We all love her, shes special, the best, our best friend, a really important person and a lot more.
We just need to be positive about her alright? You know she doesn't want to see you like this Cam.
She was like a sister to me or like a queen for my eyes and such a badass" She smirked making me give her a concern look.

"Are you trying to steal my girlfriend?" My voice didn't have any voice-cracks anymore or me ending my sentence with a really loud cry. She looked at me confused and an idea popped in her head. 'Gosh what is she planning' She wiggled her eyebrows and continued.

"Shes such a badass when it's for halloween. OH! Remember when she dressed as me, gosh I wish I could gift her my dress. Such a beautiful girl for my eyes" She paused for a second and smirked at me.

"I wish she was my girlfriend"

I shot my head and looked at her with a death stare and she was just dying of laughter.
"Please tell me your joking." I told her with a serious tone but looking like a 'cute hedgehog' didn't help, it made her laugh more.

"DOLORES, HIJA DE LA-"

Pepa pov: (wow I bet you didn't expect that)

'I got some exciting news for Camilo! Gosh he is gonna be hmm.... Happy!' I was walking through casitas halls to Camilo's door until I heard yelling and kicking. 'UGH! WHEN WILL THIS KIDS LEARN!' A big thunder appeared on my head making me kick open the door and oh my lord, Camilo and Dolores were pulling each others hair and kicking each other, but until they noticed they stopped fighting.

"Ay.. hi mami" Camilo nervously chuckled while Dolores was styling her hair.

"Do you think fighting will solve all of your problems?" I put my hands on my hips and a thunder with rain cloud appeared. They both gulped and shook their head 'no'. I sighed and signaled Dolores to leave, she got up near the door and she SHOWED THE MIDDLE FINGER TO CAMILO? My thunder cloud got even bigger and she ran away, making me calm down more.
I took a sit next to Camilo's couch and patted a sit next to me. He walked to the couch and didn't want to make eye contact with me.

"Cariño.. I know your very upset because of Y/n" His face turned into a frown making more tears appear 'god it hurts looking at my child sad" I massaged his back for some moments and decided to give him the good news to cheer him up.

"But!" I cleared my throat so Camilo will look at me and he did. "I have some good news for you~!" I tickled him and he chuckled.
"Yes mami?" He wiped of the tears and looked at me with a slight smile.

"I can't tell you what it is but heres a hint!" I got up and grabbed both of his hands.
"It's about waking up Y/n and I got someone to help and you will come to~!" I whispered to him 'wait.. I just gave him all the good news.." I mentally face palmed myself and Camilo eyes widen of the good news.

"W-WAIT! SOMEONE WILL HELP Y/N A-AND I WILL BE ABLE TO COME?!" He jump up and down making me chuckle and nod.
"alright hijo, get ready and I will wait for you downstairs" I kissed his cheek and went downstairs until I heard a big "WOHO!" Coming near Camilo's door making me shake my head and giggle.

Time skip

Camilo pov:
I was walking with my mom near.. Y/n's house? Until I saw Y/n's brother and... ALESSIO? Both of our eyes made eye contact and he had a surprised look on his face until it became an annoyed look. For his response I blew raspberries at him and flip him of.

"Alright you 5 will come with me to my friends cave BUT NO ONE can't tell anyone about this cave we are going to especially you Alessio" Alessio's eyes shot up to mom and he gulped "You are the only on who doesn't have magic so you better don't tell anyone about this, is that understood?" He aggressively nodded making me tsk.

"Alright then, follow me" We started walking near the forest but I felt people starting at me, I turned back and it was Y/n's brothers giving me a death stare, 'that stare will scare me for life.' I nervously chuckled and turned back.

Time skip :]

We were still walking until we saw a flower cave, making me stare at it with a surprised look 'how come I've never seen that?... oh wait I've never went so far away from casita.'. My mom knocked on the door one time, then another and another. It seemed like she was loosing patience so she knocked even more harder and we waited.

I was standing and looking at the flowers from the cave until I felt someone kick me behind the knee making me almost fall and I look behind me and it was Alessio whistling and acted like nothing happened, but he gave me a evil smirk after that 'this fucking pendejo is so dead right now' I walked to him and grabbed his colar and got ready to punch his face. But before I could punch him an old lady opened the door making me sigh and let him go.

"Ay Pepa mija you scared me!" The old lady cleared her glasses, she kinda looked like.. a witch?
"But I told you I was gonna come back with the kids!" My mom exclaimed until they both bursted out of laughter.

"Here come in!" The witch exclaimed and let us in, it had potions around and everything! Everyone was in shock by how big it was to be fair this would have been Dolores dream room. My mom called for me and we went to another cave where Y/n's body was and there was millions of fairies surround her and I had to fight the urge to hug Y/n and tell her how sorry I am for not saving her.

"So heres Y/n she's still in good condition, but she hit her head hard so we only need to somehow fix that and I already have the ingredients and you guys will be helping" she pointed at us and we nodded "the first ingredients are really simple but hard cause Y/n's elemental wand has just a crack on the gem so there isn't so many alive plants or fruits, anyways you guys will need mints, apples, roses and vanilla thats all." She explained 'this is gonna be easy' I think to myself and smirk, until I felt a hand tap my shoulder and it was Andres aka Y/n's second older brother. 'Oh no what did I do now'.

"Listen up chameleon it's not gonna be easy because you will always mess up something" Andres whispered to my ear and I gulped hoping he will not kill me or anything "and you didn't do anything just maybe you forgot I have mind reading powers and I read your mind because you were looking worried" He patted my back and went back to the other brothers.

This are the first steps, but the important one is save Y/n..
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING UPDATES OR ANYTHING ITS BC I LOST MOTIVATION AND FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK 😭😭
But I promise I will start updating more