Spiders of Prey

3rd person POV:

???: Targets sighted. How are things going on your side?

???2:(coms) A few more minutes and I'll have the safe cracked.

???3:(coms) Everything good on-

???: What's wrong?

???3: I think I just saw someone flip onto the roof of the warehouse.

???: Huh?

Taking a closer look, the person watching from afar sees the friendly neighborhood Spiderman.

???: Oh no...

???2: What's going on?

???:(sigh)... Looks like "The Emissary of Hell" has caught wind of this, birds.

???2/3:(coms)... Coms?

???: It's...

(SHATTER)

Landing with an entrance, The Spider-Man reveals himself.

Spider-Man:(Batman voice) I'm the Emissary of Hell... Spider-Man!

Thugs:(pulls out machine guns)

Spider-Man:... Those better be water guns, or I'll be having some serious words with the authorities!

Chaos breaks out, as Spidey is put to the test. Dodging and incapacitating as many thugs as he could, the truck containing whatever they were dealing gets stolen by someone and drives off.

Spidey goes to chase, only to be met with the muscle of the Gotham side of the deal.

(Garfield Lynns: The flame to a moth AKA Firefly)

Spider-Man:... Hi.

Firefly: Die!

Lighting a large flame with his flamethrower, Firefly sets the warehouse on fire before flying after the truck.

Spidey then focuses on saving the thugs by putting out the flames with his webbing by throwing his equipped cartridges, making an explosion of his web.

It did not completely put out all the flames, simply lowering it to a nonthreat, however, that left Spidey with only a single set of web cartridges.

Spider-Man: Note to self, start with stealth...

???: I'll say...