- 2 -

Kookie, I'm bored." 7 years old Taehyung said.
"What do you want to do?" Jungkook asked. They were curently in Jungkook's room, just lying down on the bed and staring at ceilling.

"I don't know, do you have any idea?" Taehyung said and looks at Jungkook.

"Not really." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and looked away, he was so bored yet they didn't know what to do. He sighed as he turned on his left side and closed his eyes.

"Are you going to sleep?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I will just lie down like this." Taehyung said.

Jungkook didn't said anything, he just moved closer to Taehyung and hugged him from behind.

"If you get some idea, tell me." Taehyung said.

"Okey baby." Jungkook said and softly smiled.

They were thinking about what they should do but eventually fall asleep.

••••••••••

Few days later, Jungkook and his mom were standing in living room of Kim's house waiting for Taehyung so they can go to school.

"Where is Tae?" Jungkook asked when Sun-Hi came downstairs without Tae.

"In his room." Sun-Hi said.

"Will he come downstairs?" Jungkook asked.

"He said he don't want to go to school. I don't know why is that, he is only 7 years old boy yet he don't want to go to school. Jungkookie, is someone bullying him?" Sun-Hi said. Jungkook suddenly got angry, he knows why Taehyung don't want to go to school.

"There are few boys from our class who keeps making fun out of Tae. I'm always protecting him and said them to stop but they are so stuborn." Jungkook said.

"I will try and solve that. Can you go upstairs and try to talk with him?" Sun-Hi said on what Jungkook immediately nodded.

Jungkook opened door of Taehyung's room and walked in, only to find Taehyung sitting in the corner of the room, his knees against his chest, his eyes teary and nose red.

"Baby?" Jungkook said, causing Taehyung to look up at Jungkook.

"K-Kookie." Taehyung said then stood up and run into Jungkook's embrace. Jungkook hugged him tightly, he don't really know what to do expect hugging him.

Well, after all they are still little kids and kids shouldn't go through anything like this but some kids are just unlucky or their fate is supposed to be like that.

"It's okay baby, calm down and don't cry." Jungkook said softly.

"I d-don't want to go to s-school." Taehyung said.

"I know baby and I know why you don't want to go but you need to be strong, okay?" Jungkook said.

"Okey Kookie." Taehyung said and softly smiled.

••••••••••

3 YEARS LATER

"Kookie, mom said that I can stay a night at your house tomorrow night." Taehyung said as he and Jungkook were on their way to home after school.

"Of course she would say yes, noone can't say no to you." Jungkook said.

"Hehe not either you." Taehyung said and giggled.

"Well, your puppy eyes and pouty lips are my weakness so it's not my fault after all." Jungkook said and pinched Taehyung's cheek.

"Ouch, that hurts you pabo." Taehyung said and pouted cutely.

"Ohh sorry baby, here let me kiss it." Jungkook said then placed a kiss on the place where he pinched Taehyung's cheek.

"Yahh, don't do that on the street." Taehyung said shyly.

"Hahah someone is shy." Jungkook said.

"No, I'm not!!" Taehyung said.

"Yes you are, littly shy baby." Jungkook teased.

"You coconout head!!" Taehyung yelled then jumped onto Jungkook's back. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's thights and hold him tightly.

"Yahh, let me down Kookie." Taehyung said but Jungkook just shook his head as no.

"Will you carry me like this until we come home?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, because I know that you are tired. Right baby?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah but not that tired that I can't walk by my own, you know." Taehyung said and giggled.

"I know but still I want to carry you." Jungkook said.

"Okey then, thank you Kookie. You're the best, I love you." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's cheek.

Little did he know that Jungkook's heart skipped a beat when he said that he loves him and plus that kissed him on his cheek.

After lunch, Jungkook went to Taehyung's house so that they can do homework together.

"Uff, why is this math so hard?" Taehyung whined, crossing arms over table then placed his head on arms.

"It's not that hard baby, look here I will help you." Jungkook said, softly caressing Taehyung's back.

"You will?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook with puppy like eyes. Jungkook chuckled then leaned in and pecked Taehyung's nose, causing Taehyung to let out little giggles.

"Of course I will, I need to help to my baby." Jungkook said and smiled.

"Thank you Kookie!! You are the best, I love you." Taehyung said as he placed small yet the most cutest kiss on Jungkook's cheeks.

"Hmm I love you too but now math, come on." Jungkook said, chuckling when Taehyung pouted on mention of math.

1 hour later and homework was done with two not so tired boys.

"Kookie, let's play outside!" Taehyung said, standing up from the bed.

"Now? Aren't you tired?" Jungkook asked as he sat up on the bed and looking at Taehyung.

"I was but not anymore. Come on, let's play football!!" Taehyung whined, pulling Jungkook by his arm.

"Okey, okey. I'm going." Jungkook said then stood up. Taehyung smiled widely before running outside, Jungkook following behind him, small giggles left his mouth.

On the way to the garden where they usually plays, they met their moms which smiled while looking at their so energetic boys. Sun-Hi and Soo-Min went into living room while Jungkook and Taehyung went into garden.

Little did they know that their happiness will not last long and that they will not see each other that soon.

••••••••••