10) Gajani 2.0!

This song^ is dedicated to this chapter 😊."Atrangi yaari"

***************************************

"Manavi baisa, Manavi baisa" A women in her mid 50's was shouting aloud to grab the attention of The princess of
Jaipur.

"Woah, Shraddha Aunty take a deep breath, Calm down Calm down, what happened why were you running like this" Manavi asked the lady.

"Baisa I was going to the upper floor to clean Hukum Sa's chamber you know he never allows others to enter his chambers let alone cleaning, when I was coming back from there I heard a strange noise, there this phone was laying near a mirror and it was ringing like crazy and ....." Sharddha stopped mid way and gulped.

Taking the phone from Shraddha, Manavi inspected it and gestured Shraddha to continue.

"And when I picked up the phone to tell that the owner of this phone has lost the phone. I was greeted with curse words. Like 3 people were speaking at once I couldn't think about anything else so I just hung , but now it's ringing again" Shraddha was scared.

"Shraddha Aunty don't take tension, I will take care of this situation, you go" Manavi assured and Shraddha went from there. Manavi decided to go to her parents room, to enquire about the phone to clear her doubts

"Maa, baba see isn't this the same phone that Rehmaat had yesterday" Manavi said showing the phone in her hand.

"That's definitely her's Avi, I asked her about the phone case, and she blabbered non-stop about her favourite shinchan, we even had a deal that we will have a shinchan movie marathon later

"That's definitely her's Avi, I asked her about the phone case, and she blabbered non-stop about her favourite shinchan, we even had a deal that we will have a shinchan movie marathon later." Rana sa explained with utmost sincerity.

"I was just............" Manavi stopped mid term as the phone started ringing again.