Chapter 11

Greyson's POV
I shot him in the leg then left. I put the safety back on then put the gun back where it was. I ran upstairs. I went to my room and saw her watching tv. I shut my door.

"I need to know what you're not telling me. He told me he used his hands. I need to know if that's true. You told me in the hospital he forced you to do something. What did he do to you?"

She looked down. I walked up to her and used my index finger to lift her head up. Her eyes were purple.

"If he did what I think he did it's not your fault. What did he do?"

"I-I woke up and he was taking something out of me. It was something orange I think? I sat up and saw blood all over my legs. My body was so fucking sore. I told him to stop. H-he had his clothes on though. Then..he took off his pants and..put him in my mouth."

Okay.

He's dead.

I kissed her forehead.

"I will be back in a minute."

"Did you shoot him?"

"Yes. He has a silver bullet in his leg."

"C-can you put one in his head for me?"

I smirked.

"I already planned on it. I'll be back. Can you put some clothes for me in the bathroom? I'm gonna have to get his blood off me."

"S-sure."

I ran back to the basement. I grabbed the gun then went back into that room. I took off the safely then brought it up to his head again.

"You're such a liar!"

His eyes widened.

"S-she told you didn't she?"

"Yep! You're such a pig! I'm sure there's a cell with your name on it in hell. You're so dumb. You're not supposed to mess with anyone that's associated with the goddamn alpha and his family!"

"No d-"

I pulled the trigger. The bullet when in his head. I left the room and gave the gun to my dad.

"He had the nerve to bring up Matthew."

"I heard. Your mother and I are bringing your sister to his house. I wasn't going to tell you since I know you left things off on a bad ending."

"He fucked up. Not me. If he comes to me to work things out then we'll talk."

"So you're not going with us?"

"Nope. What I'm going to do is go up to my room. I'm going to shower. Then I'm going to relax with my mate. I have a feeling the rest of today is going to be rough."

I ran up to my room.

"Nat?"

I looked around and didn't see her. I heard water running and realized it was coming from my bathroom. I walked in and saw Natalya sitting on the counter.

"Hey! I turned on the water so it'd heat up for you." She said as she smiled.

"Damn. That's a lot of blood."

I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Well shit. You're right."

I turned the sink on and started washing my face.

"What're you going to do about your clothes?"

"Burn them."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I wore clothes I hate on purpose."

When my face was clean I turned off the skin. I noticed Nat had her head down.

"What's wrong?"

She looked up and grabbed my shirt. She pulled me close to her. Her lips crashed onto mine. She started kissing me like crazy. I put my hands next to her on the counter.

"H-holy shit Natalya."

"WE'RE LEAVING! LAST CHANCE! ARE YOU COMING?!"

"NO! MATTHEW CAN GO TO HELL!"

The front door opened and closed.

"Who's Matthew?"

"My older brother. We're not on speaking terms."

I went to check the water in the shower and saw it was hot.

"Alright. Are you joining me or are you just going to sit there and look really cute?"

Her face lit up.

"I can join you?!"

"Yeah. As long as you're okay with that."

She jumped off the counter and started taking her clothes off. The first thing I noticed was her scars.

I wish I got there sooner.

She started going through the bathroom drawers.

"Um what're you looking for?"

She pulled out a condom.

"How'd you know those were in there?"

"I kinda did a little digging."

I chuckled.

"You're funny."

She ran into the shower.

"Come on!"

I quickly took off my clothes. I put them in the garbage.

"Get in here!"

I got into the shower. I pulled Natalya close to me and started kissing her neck. Her nails were digging into my back. I felt her head go back. She helped me get the blood off me. She handed me the condom and I opened it then put it on. I picked her up then held her up against the wall and started moving her. She was screaming my name.

"What happened with you and your brother?"

"His mate happened. She accused me of trying to mark her. Meanwhile I never even touched her at all. I'd never mess with another's mate. Especially now."

"That's just fucked up."

I turned the water off then brought her to my bed. I I put her down on it and continued. I went back to kissing her neck.

"How long ago was this?"

"Shit..5 years ago?"

"So when you were 13?"

"Yeah."

"And he believed her?"

"Mhm. By now he's probably got a kid or two."

Her back arched.

"W-what would you do if he showed up?"

"No idea. Probably go off on him. I understand having a mate now. But seriously? He didn't hear me out. It pisses me off Nat."

"I bet. It'd piss me off too. Are you okay? How has that been on you?"

"I'm numb to it now. He's got his life and I have mine. It's much better now that I have you. And I'm not just saying that."