The Start Of My Dream!

Intro

Ichigo and Takumi: Aikatsu, Starting now!

???

We now see a big city as the camera zooms in toward an alley way where we see two guys from another school bullying a first year boy with glasses from his school.

Bully 1: Hey kid, Yesterday I heard a rumor.

Bully 2: It said you had a game we wanted.

The boy soon got scared of the bullies.

Boy: Um... Uh...

???: Hey you.

The three boys turned to see an unknown boy.

???: I can't get through.

Bully 2: Huh? What's with this guy?

The first bully then got startled realizing who the boy was.

Bully 1: H-Hold it! He can't be...

After taking a closer look at Takumi, The two bullies gulped while paling up while the boy was in awe and soon had stars in his eyes

Boy: It's you! The "cool and spicy" school boy I heard about in the chess club: Hoshimiya Takumi!

Takumi turns his attention to the bullies who got really scared.

Bullies: H-Hoshimiya Takumi?!

Boy 1: I heard he single-handedly defeated the entire soccer team!

Boy 2: I heard he is feared in all the local schools, And the principals try to appease him!

Bullies: We're sorry!

The bullies then quickly ran away as fast as they could as some kids noticed this as Takumi sighs at this.

Takumi: Seriously, Who actually starts these rumors?

The boy came up to Takumi with stars in his eyes and had a pen and paper out.

Boy: Thank you very much! If you don't mind, Could I get your autograph?

Takumi: Are you stupid? You were blocking the sidewalk too.

The boy gets shocked, But awestruck at that as Takumi walks past the boy.

Takumi: Be more careful next time.

The boy was silent for a moment as he soon turned and fans over Takumi walked away coolish.

Boy: He's cool!

Takumi continues walking as he soon stops and turns to a bakery's glass window seeing his reflection.

Takumi: (My name is Hoshimiya Takumi. I'm 13 years old and a first year in junior high, I guess. Before we started, I was adopted into the Hoshimiya family, And my name Takumi is my adopted name. Because I can't remember anything from my past. Not even my real jame.)