Chapter 4

A/N : so are you liking this story ??

_________

Jungkook and woonie finally arrived at their destination. Jungkook should say this was the most beautiful house that he've ever seen. he held woonie's hand as they walked through the huge gates and to the large door. he took in a deep breath as he pressed the doorbell and waited patiently.

he felt... umm he don't know scared and nervous at the same time, he's going for dinner at a stranger's house.??? What do you expect him to fell at that time?

Breaking his thoughts the door swung open revealing, Taehyung. Jungkook froze feeling uneasy and kept his eyes on his shoes. he know he was being rude by not saying hi but he feel nervous.

After a few seconds of silence woonie spoke up. "Hi" he greeted. Jungkook still focused his eyes on his shoes. he was too scared if he say something that would trigger the elder and then he would use it against him.

"Hey and who are you?" Taehyung asked woonie,

"I-I'm kookie's b-brother, woonie" , woonie replied hugging Jungkook's legs. Jungkook didn't even try to look up cause he was trembling inside, there were moments of silence as he felt Taehyung's eyes on him which made it worse.

he heard Taehyung clear his throat as he was about to say something but got interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Tae what's taking so lo-"jimin said approaching them from behind Taehyung but stopped when he saw Jungkook

"Oh my gosh Kookie you are looking amazing!" he said.

"Thanks." Jungkook said finally looking up at jimin.

"Is this your lil brother?" jimin squealed looking at woonie. Jungkook nodded his head as he could feel woonie hug his arm tightly.

"Aww he's so adorable. Anyway what are you doing outside? Come in." jimin said as he crouched down to Woonie's level, patting his head and he motioned them to come in.

Jungkook and woonie stepped into the house but were blocked. he found himself looking up and regretted it immediately. Taehyung's chocolaty eyes stared back at Jungkook in intensity, they had a staring contest for a few minutes until Jungkook cleared his throat and said politely "Excuse me."

Taehyung then moved aside still staring at the bunny boy. Jungkook took woonie's hand and followed jimin in the house with Taehyung following them behind..

Jimin stopped walking and turned around, . "Mom! Dad!" he called out facing Jungkook.

"So what age is woonie?" jimin asked Jungkook

"He's 5." Jungkook replied with a smile as he heard footsteps approaching them.

"Hello everyone" Jungkook heard a man and woman's voice. he turned to look and saw a man who had similar features to Taehyung, and the woman who looked almost identical to jimin, he is guessing they're their parents.

"Mom and dad look, my friend Jungkook's here with his cute brother, woonie" jimin said excitedly pointing to Jungkook making him slightly nervous.

"It's nice to meet you Mr and Mrs kims " Jungkook smiled.

"You too dear and call me aunt yeji and my husband uncle yushin." The woman said smiling back, Jungkook glanced at the man and he nodded smiling as well.

After Jimin gave him and woonie a tour of his house , Jungkook realized that it had 7 massive bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, 1 kitchen and 1 big living room.

he felt kind of left out because he can't afford all of this or he can't give woonie the best childhood ever, it's just life... only if his mom and dad were here.