Chapter - 3..☺

Hello, Salaam Namaskar to my dearest and bestest st⭐⭐⭐ry buddies🤩🤩🤩🤩

Actually due to Navratri Puja at my house, I was unable to update the story... But from today.. On swear on Raj (my last story's hero) , that I'll update accordingly only 👮

Readers ki demand sar ankho par♥️🙏

Today's chapter is most awaited and special too because today our hero and heroine will come face to face 😯😯😯😯😯😯

I've attached this song in this chapter because , this song explains the most adorable look of a woman in every possible meaning.

So....
Happy Reading ☺☺☺

And please ignore the errors, I'm actually way to fast in writing 😁😁😁

In the previous chapter, we finally came to know the reason of our cutie Anjali's misery. How she saw her mother in her teacher and starts feeling sad because she didn't have one.
Though Abhay was able to pacify her for now, but is it possible to avoid the topic all the time?? 🤔🤔🤔

Let's see....

Abhay and Anjali went to have dinner and Uncle John, their family chef served the dinner.

Having the food , Anju said, "You know bigB, though John uncle also cooks indian food, but the food at Devika mam's home tastes heavenly!!!!

" You again mentioned about that food!!!!! Abhay said and sighed. He turned towards their open kitchen and said, "Uncle John!!! From tomorrow I'm sending you to Ms.Devika Sinha's house to learn her recipes hmm"

Keeping the phirni on dinning table, John said, "it's not about the recipe Abhay baba... It's just the taste of mother's hand!!!!
And I ve a brilliant idea, instead of sending me to Devika mam's house, bring a bahurani like Devika mam to this house!!!!

Uncle John's words left the dinning room in a pin drop silence. He felt that he crossed his limit, so by changing the topic, he starts to serve the sweet dish to both of them, "Anju baby... Try it it's very tasty... Abhay baba you also take!! It's your favourite!!!!

Nodding silently, Abhay had the desert.

******
At night, when Anju was in deep slumber, her BigB was actually all awaken.

Abhay is laying on his bed by keeping his right arm beneath his head and stairing the ceiling.

He was lost in his thoughts about today, his secretary's advice.... Anju's misery, her loneliness and last but not the least, John uncle's comment.

He sat straight and thought, "I think now it's the time for me to get married..... Atleast not for myself but my sister, I've fulfilled her every wish before she asked for it..... I've always been there for her but now my this busy schedule is making my baby sister alone......
I'm not able to give her the attention, the time she wants.... Being a parent is not about fulfilling the wish of your child, but to be with them in all thick and thin, to give them proper time....

And I'm failing because, how much I try I can't be able to give her the affection of a mother!!!!!

Nodding to himself, he said, "But is there, any girl in today's date... Who can give my sister the motherly love, she actually craves for!!!!!!

" I need to work hard on it... How much time it takes, how much money it takes..... I'll do it for my Anju!!!! Sighing heavily, he went back to sleep.