Chapter 12 - The Arrangement

"Bro and Non are here." Aim whispered over the call. "And they are going to Bro's room together."

[What? Are you serious?] Chimon asked shocked.

"Yes, now they just shut the door." She whispered yet again.

[Go up and listen through the door.] Chimon said.

"What? Are you stupid? Bro will kill me if I do so." Aim replied. She finally stopped whispering now that the door was closed.

[You are a coward. Shit. I have a class to attend. Do one thing. Try to read their mood when they come out. And keep giving me updates for anything unusual.]

"OK"

She disconnected the call and sat on the sofa giving one last glace to the door upstairs.

Then she opened the card that she was holding.

It was Ohm and Nanon's wedding card that was next Friday in Mallorca, Spain.

Only the two families, Drake and Jimmy were called for the wedding.

Keeping in mind that the grooms have not willingly accepted it, they decided to keep it within family and then they will throw a party for the corporate circle.

Everything was set. The clothes, the location, the food arrangements, everything. The parents were still happy. By now they had their minds made up about these two getting married.

In fact, a brand new house for Ohm and Nanon to stay in after wedding was also ready.

Both the mothers furnished it as per their son's tastes.

It had a huge picture frame of Ohm and Nanon clicked on one of the corporate parties.

Even Aim and Chimon had seen the house but it was supposed to be a surprise for the grooms.

The parents were busy making all the arrangements and so they were usually out of home.

It was Aim and Chimon's responsibility to let the parents know that Ohm and Nanon have not ran away from home.

"This is all too much. Hope Bro and Non will be able to cope with all this." Aim said sadly keeping back the card on the table.

"I seriously wish you both will be able to find your happiness though." She muttered walking out of the hall.

.

--- Nanon ---

This is the first time I am in his bedroom. First time since I can remember. I could have been here as a kid. But I have zero memories.

It was like this area never existed for me in this house.

The room was nice and organized. I don't know why I expected his room to be messy. There were books lined up in a shelf. Mostly about business management and economics. There was a LeBron James poster with a quote on the back of his door. On the other side were all his trophies.

There was table on the side where there was a family picture. There was another of Ohm's picture on the wall.

One side of the room was all black and the other side was white. And in contrast to both the furniture was mixed of black and orange. A perfect representation of Ohm's basketball passion.

But the weird part was everything seemed new.

"Did you renovate or something?" I asked without thinking.

"I broke everything 4 days back. Dad got it repaired and I got back my room yesterday." He replied tossing his clothes lingering on the couch in the basket near bathroom door.