part 18

Hey guys
I'm back with the story. I just wanna inform you that this chapter is the revealing chapter of the story..some asked why it's name "the promise and betray" they got to know how the promise thing comes up .as Anirudh promise to look after bondita and fix her marriage with someone good  and the betray you will know today's part.
Don't throw tomato 🍅 on me 😜.

Part 18:-

Saudamini is sitting in the filght and look at down.the filght is in sky and she is seeing the soil of her.she is leaving from here where she born, bought and live.
She is leaving from here and too from him and her.
Saudamini close her eyes,remembered something which change her life. she got the falshes.

Flashback,

Saudamini is all shy because of her kiss with Anirudh. She run to her room.
Bondita enter the room and saudamini see her.

Saudamini:arre bondita tu wahan kyu kare hai, aa na ander.

Bondita:nahi saudamini ke waise auqad nahi hai ke main tumse bara bare hoke baat karo.

Saudamini is pluzzed to hearing bondita's talk..She comes to her.

Saudamini:kya hua bondita..
Tu yese kyu baat kar rahe hai.

Bondita:saudamini yaad karo humara bachpan...
Hum kitne masti karte the naa.
Kitne ache waqt the woh yaad karke aaj bhi hooth pe muskan ajate hai..
Lekin tum yaad karo saudamini.
Bachpan se leke haar woh compition jo tumhl aur hum saath mein hote the.
Main tumse kabhi nahi jit paaye.

Saudamini:bondita,tu kya baat kar rahe hai.

Bondita:sach saudamini
Sach..
Sach bol rahe hai hum.
I’m good for..  nothing.
Tumse kabhi koi compition main nahi jeet paate the.
Chahe woh singing kya ho debate kya ho,dance kya ho, education kya, beauty pageant kya ya phir pyaar ka..

Saudamini surprised hearing all.

Bondita:bachpan se maa ne humesha tumhe zaada pyaar kiya hai.
Lagta tha ke yun he kabhi kabhi yaad yaata hai ke main unke beti ho.
Haar log mere ruk ruk ke bolne paar mazak urate the.
Maa chale gaye..
Phir itne waqt baad koi aaya tha mere zindegi mein.

Saudamini:kon..

Bondita:Anirudh...

Saudamini is shocked hear her talk and her confession.

Saudamini:tum pyaar karte hoon Anirudh se aur woh..

Bondita:tumhare rehte hui woh mujhse kaise pyaar kar sakta hai.
Humesha se jo chiz mujhe pasand aayte aaye hai tum woh khud le gaye.
Kabhi yeh nahi socha ke bondita pe ka biti gye.
Maa toh the naa humesha tumhara side lene ke liye.
Saudamini,
Maine Anirudh se pyaar karte hoon, itne kya koi soch nahi sakta.
Jiban saathi ke roop mein main unhe dekh chuke.
Jahan har koi mere ruk ruk ke bolne ke kami nikalte hai wahan woh mere ander ke khubsurati ko dekha.
Mere muskurana, mere zindegi ke karan ban gaye hai.
Saudamini, Anirudh  agar mujhe nahi mila na toh bondita bhi kabhi nahi mile gye.

Saudamini:nahi bondita yesa maat bol.
Bondita:yaad karo saudamini kal rat tumne ka kaha tha.
Ke iss janam din pe main jo chaho woh mang sakte hoo.
Toh main aapne zindegi aapne Anirudh ko mangte ho. .

Saudamini:paar bondita Anirudh tumse nahi..
Bondita:yesa maat bolo, sunne mein bhi taklif hote hai.
Saudamini, tumhe toh aapne naam, surat ke ke wajah se ache se acha rishta mill gaye gya.
Par mere kismat main aaye yeh ekbheera maat chino..

Main maar jaunge.

Bondita say a lot which prick at saudamini‘s heart
Saudamini can’t take anymore hearing bondita plead and run out of room.

She dash with mr. Boumik.
Mr. Boumik:kya hua saudamini.
Saudamini:papa, ritwik ko haan keh dege yeh. Aur han kal he pandit bula de jee yeh. .

Saying that saudamini run to her room, bondita hear all this and happy.

When Anirudh get the news, he get shocked, he asked saudamini about her decision, .

Saudamini reply that romantic moment was just a carry away moment, she like ritwik, and she like Anirudh as friend.she never think Anirudh anymore which hurt Anirudh.

Flashback ends,

Saudamini:sayad bondita humese jaad Anirudh ka kyal rakte hai. Usse pyaar karte hai magar kya sirf iss wajah se mera pyaar nahi jeet paaya.

(so guy’s this was a stupid twist of my story which i wanted,we always saw bondita like bechare ya head strong..
But i make her anti heroine, for Bondita,Anirudh is her world, when she gets to know Anirudh love, she break  with saudamini,
Seeing him in pain she sitll keep calm, and enjoyed her victory,
But now the question, will she win or not)

At room,

All are in room of bondita, she is having breathing problems but she still taking Anirudh name.asking everyone about me.all don't know where he suddenly gone.

Bondita:Anirudh...
Anirudh..
Papa, Anirudh kaha hai.
Pata nahi aayenge ye Nahi....
Kaha hai woh..

“bondita.. “uttering her name,Anirudh enter the room and see bondita. Bondita emotional look at him.

Now bondita is repenting what she had done. She give pain to Anirudh only to gain him.
But now what she is going to die.. Saudamini too get married.
God punished her for being so selfish. She broken innocent heart in his childish selfishness.she is feeling herself most disgusted person.she is starting hating herself .She is being in her jealous and envy she betray her most loved person which is Anirudh.

Anirudh walk to her bed while holding a packet.
He look at bondita  than turn his face to Arvind giving him a shock confession

Anirudh :Arvind ji..
Aapko yaad hai.
Jab main yahan aaya tha..
Tab aap se wada kiya tha ke bondita ko dulhan main banaunga.
Toh bas woh wada pura karna chata ho. .

Arvind:ab kaise Anirudh.

Anirudh :main abhi bondita ko dulhan bana na chata ho.
Main bondita ko aapne dulhan bana na chata ho.

All get shocked even bondita also.
All is in shocked what Anirudh is telling this girl bondita may can’t live a hour, he want to marry her.

Precap:will bondita get married to Anirudh.

Next part is going to the last part. I thought it will be last past but I’m in a hurry so i write till now, and i make bondita anti heroine type for which I was scared from months that do you guys accept it or not as always bondita was a epitione of sacrifice but i make her selfish for herself as from starting bondita devoted Anirudh and she can’t lose him in any way.