03

"You are a good human, your parents raised you so well"

Just as I heard that, I clenched my jaw tightly. She didn't have to trigger me like that.

I simply nodded my head and headed outside my room whilst, she followed me with a smile on her face.

"When are we going to go shopping?" Radha mumbled.

"In an hour maybe" I said scratching my beard as I went through some of the files, Sameer wanted me to go through.

"Okay"

"How are you feeling now?" I asked her, out of the blue.

"I'm better"

"If you want we can postpone the shopping thing" I said placing the file on the table as my whole attention went towards her.

Her small petite self wouldn't be able to travel so much.

"No, I don't even have my phone nor do I have anything to do. So I guess, shopping can divert my mind" she tucked few tendrils of her hair behind her ear.

She looked beautiful even in those loose tshirt and pajamas.

When we met, she seemed to be really distant from me but since we got here, she is getting comfortable with me being around her.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing because, the last thing I want right now is to attach myself to anyone.

Well, Radha Ahale is my enemy's daughter and attaching myself to her is the foolest thing I'd ever do.

"Okay" I rubbed my nose, "I'll ask Sameer to go with you" After the whole pep talk with myself, I'm removing myself from the equation.

Radha frowned at my statement but still managed to nod her head.

"Are you busy?" She asked.

"No"

"Then please come with me to shopping" she made a puppy face which had the power to make me do anything, so I avoided looking at her.

"No, not happening" I tsked.

"I feel really comfortable and safe with you" she mumbled as she took a hold of my bicep which didn't fit in her tiny palms.

I gulped the nothingness in my throat, I haven't heard those words in a long run, maybe because I never really had anyone around.

"Sameer is my guy, he will make sure you are safe" I tried making her understand. Radha loosened her grip around my bicep and simply nodded her head. Something in me churned as her grip loosened.

"I'll just go then" she murmured and left without making any eye contact with me.

Someone's sad.

I don't care.

I reached out to my phone and asked Sameer to come to my cabin.

"Hey you asked me to come over here, everything alright?" Sameer asked.