Chapter 79

The next few days.

Lin Yuan went back and forth between the classroom and the painting society as usual, keeping the rhythm of teaching two people sketch every day.

What he didn't notice.

Recently, Zhong Yu is always muttering with other members, as if he is plotting his so-called big news.

Of course.

Even if Lin Yuan noticed, he would not care.

After teaching sketch for so many days, Lin Yuan has begun to consider whether to teach the more common gouache and watercolor to expand his customer base.

However, he gave up the idea for a while when he thought that there were still some members who could not be taught in sketch teaching every day.

Take your time.

Anyway, there will be plenty of time in the future.

In the future, he is going to teach all kinds of painting, including the most difficult traditional Chinese painting. The teacher's blessing is his teaching foundation.

Besides, the system also said that.

The more people you teach, the better the teacher's blessing will be.

When the effect of the teacher's blessing is good to a certain extent, Lin Yuan will not be able to raise the price.

A reasonable price increase.

This is Lin Yuan's greatest teaching motivation.

When it comes to money, Lin Yuan's favorite day of the month is the fifth.

The fifth of every month is a good day.

April 5th is such a good day.

Because on this day, Lin Yuan's salary card will receive a large amount of money transfer!

But

This time, when Lin Yuan received the SMS of bank transfer, he was surprised!

Because he found that the song share he received this month, after deducting certain taxes, could be as high as more than 600000.

In fact, Lin Yuan's score of songs is improving almost every month, because he now has four songs to help make money together.

More songs, more money!

Plus the sales share of Wangwang last month, the extra money Lin Yuan earned from his teaching in the painting club, and the invitation fee for joining the tribal literature short stories

All in all, his total income last month has reached more than 3 million!

This is the first time that Lin Yuan has made so much money. For a moment, Lin Yuan almost wanted to customize some works with the system to help him make more money.

But when he thought about it, he didn't have to worry about it.

When you are in urgent need of some works, just find krypton gold in the system. Unfortunately, the company hasn't given you any orders.

"Krypton gold."

Lin Yuan doesn't like the word.

If someone told him that one day he would use krypton gold for a certain goal, Lin Yuan would surely think that the other party was joking.

As the saying goes: Xuan does not change the non, krypton does not change the life.

But Lin Yuan found that if he wanted to change his fate, he really had to be krypton. Otherwise, what would he take to earn fame?