Chapter 2

Today is my 6th day residing in this house. Yet, I have been seeing odd things occurring here. A portion of my undies are missing, once in a while, I can't find my unhealthy food, the entryway of my room sometimes slams shut on its own, on one occasion I made a chocolate cake and an enormous part of it was abruptly cut and was missing. In some cases I feel somebody's presence close to me, when I shower I feel like somebody's watching and above all these recent days I have been having these strange wet dreams which I never had before however, these fantasies feel all the more genuine as in somebody is touching me and kissing me while I rest yet when I open my eyes no one is there.

It's truly cracking me out yet I suppose I'm simply worn out to the point that I'm envisioning things. I have been truly occupied past nowadays cleaning and orchestrating things in this house. So I get it's all my pipedream. However at that point again when I ponder my underpants, regardless of whether I lost them they should be in this house and I have looked through each corner of this house, or perhaps I never brought them here, I probably left them in that hellhole and wondering how my parents have been doing these days.

 Am I rationalising, do I truly suppose another person is present in this house? Omg, I'm going off the deep end, the entire house is unfilled, regardless of whether somebody is here I probably would have seen them.

Deciding to take a bath, I went to my room, chose my outfit and entered the shower. I set up the water temperature and strolled under the shower. Warm water never fails to soothe me. I hummed in satisfaction.

Haze has started to form because of heated water and soon the glass entryways were moisturised and blurry. Hindering my view outwards from the glass entryways.

I started exfoliating my body and afterwards poured the necessary amount of shampoo on my palm and started scouring it on my hair.

As I was shampooing my hair, I saw something on the glass from the edge of my eye. I bounced and shouted and my eyes augmented with dismay when I saw that it was a handprint on the glass entryways. I shouted so noisily and when I yanked my body back from the glass before me, a portion of the shampoo from my hair slipped into my eyes and my eyes began burning, I shut them and began scouring them and afterwards, I immediately dipped my head inside the water cleaning my eyes out.

Furthermore, when I glanced back at the glass entryway the hand-shaped impression was no more there. When I opened the glass door, nobody was there, the restroom entryway was locked from the inside.

I left the shower region and went to the basin, splashing cold water on my face numerous times. I calmed down a little.

I must be hallucinating. How could there be a  handprint on the glass? I must still be a little tipsy from last night's beverage.

 Huffing in annoyance, I wrapped the towel around my torso and went into my room.

I decided to wear my dark hoodie and chose to simply put my thongs on.

After spending the day reading books and scrolling through Pinterest, I had my supper and hit the hay.

While I was watching a series, an intimate moment came up and it made me wet. I slipped my hand into my thong and my fingers gathered the wetness and brought it towards my clit. I began scouring my clit, moaning in pleasure.

I dropped my phone on the bed. I slipped one finger into my vagina and began fingering myself. I added another finger, thrusting faster and deep somewhere inside my twat.

"Ahh...Yes....yes...daddy...fuck me.....just like that." I was moaning boisterously, my wetness trickling down my thigh, I was on the edge when a deep voice boomed "I can fuck you significantly harder".

Vote, comment and follow plz.
Thank you:)