7

y/n's pov:
i woke up at 6:30 because we had to leave at 7 i let chris sleep because i always feel bad when i wake him up. i started to get ready and finished packing then he woke up on his own.

chris: "i still don't want you to leave"
y/n: "i know. but i'll be back soon i promise"
chris: "good. i'm gonna miss you when your gone."
y/n: "you better"
i say laughing and laying my head on his chest.

there was 10 minutes until i had to leave so we went down to the kitchen to get some food. mary-lou my brother and my mom were all down there.

mary-lou: "good morning"
y/n and chris: "morning"
mom: "are you all ready to go?"
y/n: "yea i just gotta grab my bags from upstairs"
mary-lou: "alright you can go do that as i finish up breakfast"
y/n: "ok"

i brought my bags down and went and sat beside chris at the island. we finished eating and put all of our bags in the car.

chris: "i'm gonna miss you"
y/n: "i'm gonna miss you too"
nick: "hey what about me"
y/n: "i'm gonna miss you too nick don't worry"
nick: "good"
matt: "and me?"
y/n: "yes"

it was 7:00 and we had to leave if we wanted to be home at a decent time. so we all got in the car and left. i was texting chris the whole drive home.

we got home at 8:30pm and i was exhausted. but it was good to be home. i went on instagram and was looking through chris' posts when i realized one was new.

christopher.sturniolo

liked by y/n

liked by y/n.y/l/n.com nicholas.sturniolo mattew.sturniolo 725 817 more.

christopher.sturniolo: all alone
tagged: //

comments
y/n.y/l/n.com : i'll be back soon!!!!!!

nicholas.sturniolo: i literally asked you if you wanted to come watch a movie with me 🙄
christopher.sturniolo: your movies are boring
nicholas.sturniolo: no their not!!!!!!
y/n.y/l/n.com: they kinda are

384 964 more.

i missed chris so much. so i decided to post one too

y/n.y/l/n.com

com