Part 15

the sky outside was completely dark, and the leaves were blown by the cold wind, as if the next second it would be thunderous and rolling, and a torrential rain would fall.

yan ting stood in front of the window for a while, not waiting for lin yuan to return. the phone could not be called, the sharp eyebrows were wrinkled, the thin lips were slightly pursed, and the face was cold.

gu ranran, who was wearing a nurse's uniform, sat next to him, feeling the lower and lower air pressure around his uncle, and his breathing was lightened in fright.

she said tentatively, "uncle, i'll help you get lin yuan's little brother back." just after saying that, the door of the ward was suddenly knocked.

"oh, the man is back." gu ranran exclaimed in surprise and rushed over quickly.

outside the door stood a stranger, still wearing the uniform nurse uniform of the hospital, "hello, is it mr. yan's ward?" i thought that mr. lin yuan had asked me to come.

gu ranran: "..."

gu ranran popped up a question mark in his head.

yan ting did not know when he stood behind her, and his voice was deep and cold, "say it again."

when yan ting did not smile, it was like a sharp sword that could be sheathed at any time, slightly bent down the corner of the mouth, elongating the sharp arc.

frightened, the nurse clenched his fingers in front of him and stammered, "it was mr. lin yuan who asked me to take care of a patient named yan ting." 

the surname yan is uncommon, and just by sounding, it is unusual.

the nurse's voice trembled, "are you mr. yan?" 

yan ting's eyes sank, "how much money does lin yuan give you for a month?" his face was

calm, he didn't show any anger, but it was still frightening. <

the nurse sighed, "five thousand pieces." 

the patient only broke an arm, and the usual work will not be very heavy, and the salary is very high.

it's just that this kind of thing of making a difference between middlemen and making a difference is that children can figure it out, and they have a lot of business acumen.

the corners of yan ting's eyes twitched, and for a moment he didn't know whether to breathe or laugh.

nor would he be angry with innocent people, waving his hand and letting the caregiver go.

at four o'clock in the afternoon, the dark clouds finally rolled and did not move, and it began to rain heavily.

lin yuan had just been home for less than five minutes, and quickly closed the window, looking at the trees outside that were blown to the east and west by the fierce wind.

fortunately, i walked fast enough, otherwise i would have drizzled into a soup chicken.

the sound of rain fell on the glass window, crackling.

in the simple and empty living room, there was not even a sofa. lin yuan sat on the floor for a while, thinking that the nurse should have gone to yan ting's ward now, and he didn't know if the person with the surname yan would be angry.

what if you get angry and deduct your salary?

but lin yuan didn't want to go back to the ward at all, who knew if the nurse who was frowning with him was still there.

after talking to himself and muttering for a while, lin yuan decided to do something to appease yan jin lord's heart that might be angry.

for example, cook him a meal.