Chapter 8

"I'm just another promise I couldn't keep."

Faiths POV

"Your room is the first one on the right." He said while opening the door to let me in.

The hotel room is amazing and everything in it screams luxury.

In the foyer there is a big boquet of flowers placed on top of a granite table.

"The cleaners are still cleaning your room. You can take a look around." Andrew said. I nodded and went to the first room I walked through.

It was both the living and dining room.

The living room have a 2 beige curve sofa with 2 white pillows and 1 red wine pillow on each side and a single sofa at the middle. There is also a coffee table with goleden stands and a marble top. There is also a fireplace with beautiful carvings on it.

The dining area have a rectangular table with a white base and black stands. The chair is made out of white leather and is linen button tufted with silver nailhead.

There is a chandelier above that shines from the Madrid sun. You could just see them twinkling in every diamond.

All the he windows have a medieval colored curtains. I made my way to the window and take a moment to look at the view of the busy Madrid streets and the landscape.

A cough got me out of my trance. "Your room is ready now." Andrew said.

I followed him and he opened the door to my bedroom.

The room have a a king sized bed with a stuffed headboard. Infront of the bed is a brown drawer with a flat screen tv. There is also a study table made out wood and a vanity and a door that will be probably lead to the bathroom.

"Is this room ok for you?" He asked.

"Yeah it's fine." I replied.

I put my duffel bag on my bed and was about to unpack when I feel a hand on my waist.

"I miss this." His hot breath fanned over my ear I feel my back at his body. "You here in my arms holding you like this. Don't you miss it." He said.

I turned around and pushed him away which make him looked shock. "Don't fucking touch me." I growled. "You may have gotten me to stay with you but that doesn't mean I'll ever love you again." I snapped.

"Time will tell Bambi." He said while getting closer. "Just watch." He said before smirking. "I'll tell you when dinner arrives." He said before leaving.

The door closes and I puffed out a breath of anger. How dare he?.

Man this is going to be long. He said he will tell me when dinner is ready. So I still had time to unpack.

Once I finished, I grabbed the tv remote and turned on the TV.

*1 hour later*

I was busy watching a telenovela when a knock came at my door.

"Yeah." I shouted.

"I just came to tell you that dinner is ready." Andrew said through the door.

"Ok." I said.

I got up and was about to walk out when I realized I was just in a robe. I quickly went to the wardrobe and changed into a t-shirt and a yellow short.

I walked out and went to the dining room to see Andrew already sitting with steak on his plate.

He pulled out a chair and motion me to sit. In my plate there is ravioli with tomato paste and cilantro, the smell of divine hit my nose.

I picked up a fork and put the food in my mouth. It was amazing.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Yes it's good." I nodded.

"How are you feeling from yesterday?" He asked.

"Good." I said while looking down.

We stayed silent for a while till he decided to speak up.

"When did you start having panic attack?" He asked. I choked a little.

"That's none of your business to know." I snapped.

"Well since you're living with me I thought I have the right to know." He said. The audacity.

"I'm staying here with you because you decide to use your selfish and egoistic way to get me back. I would have live a normal life if you hadn't done that." I said angrily.

"Normal life?" He questions. "Does this normal life of yours meaning going back to that run down apartment and work in that almost bankrupt diner and orphanage?" He asked.

"Yes because I finally got away from you. You said all those hurtful things to me and yet here you are in your expensive suit, trying to ruin other people's lives." I ranted.

"You know ever since I came to Madrid, I came here unhappy at all until those people who you try to corrupt, came into my life and try to make me feel better after what you did to me." I stated.

I got up of my chair. "Here I thought your just still your old loving self but infact you've changed to the worst." I said to him before walking to the foyer.

"You haven't finished your food." He said.

"I'm not hungry." I said.

"You have to. Yesterday the doctor said you also passed out due to malnutrition too." He said.

"Goodnight Mr Dawson." I said while walking to my room. I didn't want to talk to him anymore.

I quickly closed the door and landed face first on the bed.

Andrew POV

I heard the door close. Out of frustration I threw the napkin on the floor.

When did she start having panic attacks? that was the only question that roam my mind.

I went to my bedroom and went to get my phone. But of course once again I forgot where I put it, my mind was so caught up to the point where I don't know where I put it.

After a few minutes, I finally found it. I press the contact number of my private detective.

"Yes boss!" He said over the phone.

"I want Faith sherringham medical report tomorrow." I said.

"Sure thing." He said before I hung up.

*****
A/N
1029 words

Hey guys so I wanted to update this yesterday but I wasn't feeling well yesterday. My sore throat got worst and I was coughing violently. I wrote this yesterday night. But I got the BEST news ever yesterday morning.

 But I got the BEST news ever yesterday morning

REAL MADRID WON THEIR 14TH CHAMPIONS LEAGUE🏆. YESSSSS MY PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED.🎉

You all should see the game it was so cool. But I think Thibaut did the best, his crazy save from liverpool shots. He saved the team. And vini jr scoring. Woohoo.

I'm glad they won because it's going to be Gareth bale's, Marcelo's and isco's last game for real madrid and they made it memorable

If you have a suggestion leave a comment or PM me

Thanks for reading ❤️
HALA MADRID!🤴🎉🏆👑