Chapter 6

The next day I woke up and got ready for school. I went Into the kitchen and saw nosh cooking breakfast. "Good morning darling" he said in a very deep tone. "Morning" I said. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. He turned around and hugged me back then kissed me on the lips and got back to cooking. honestly I was confused about why I hugged him and why he was being so sweet. He told me to sit down so I did he brought me a plate with eggs,toast,bacon,and an omelet. I looked up at him surprised. ", Something wrong love?" He said confused. "I can't eat all of this" I said still in shock. "That's okay just eat what you can we stil have two hours before school starts." He said. I was already used to him being possesive and very dominant so I was in shock about how sweet he was being. "By the way I have something for you." He said. I was confused so I asked what it was. As soon as I did he went to his room and brought back an unopened box. It was panties they were very pretty. "Wear them today." He said. I didn't think anything of it so after I was done eating I went to the bathroom and changed into the panties. I walked out and he just smiled at me. "You ready to go now?" He asked as he set our plates in the sink. I nodded my head. We walked to his car and drove to school. I walked to my first class Wich was language. As my teacher was giving us a lecture about some of our behavior I felt something weird in my lower parts but it felt amazing. I crossed my legs and held them tight. The vibrations go stronger and faster that's when I knew what Noah did. I got a text on my phone. I looked at it and saw that it was an unknown number I opened the notification and read it. "Enjoying your present love?" I read. Fuck. He gave me panties that fucking vibrate. Today was my half day I only have 4 classes. 3 if you don't count my free period. The bell rang and I went over to my math class and saw noah. He just smiled innocently at me. I sat down and gave him a mean look. As soon as I did that the vibrations went even higher. This must be the highest it goes. He smiled at me and I cover my mouth trying not to moan. Class started and he started teaching. When class was over I ran out of the room. I decided I was going to skip next period and go back to Noah's house. I got in my car and drove there.