26: I So Like Us Like This.

Xavier's POV:

" I hope am clear. Now I want you all to start working on this mission already. And also Keep one thing in mind, one betrayal and your coming generations will remember who were Lewis!!"

I said dominantly to all my men who responded positively while bowing their head in submission.

This is what I always strive for!!

After my this quick meeting with my mafia men, I quickly rushed out from my warehouse.

Our shipment of weapons have been intruded thrice this time and am so done with this shit.

Just once I got my hands on that traitor then I will show him what are the consequences for backstabbing the Lewis.

It was only 6 in the evening and I don't know why, I was already very fucking tired.

This is soo not fucking me !!

I have had worked non stop for days continuously, and have never felt even a bit of what am feeling right now.

Maybe because till then I wasn't very used to those fragile warm hugs that I am getting everyday after reaching at home.

Managing a whole damm giant mafia and several multinational companies at the very same time is no joke.

My life has always been rough and hectic, but from few days things have been different. I rather say a good different.

It has been two weeks since I got shoot by my own stupid little wife.
And since then, a lot of things have changed.

I am getting very beautiful innocent smiles and very warm welcoming hugs as soon as I am entering inside the mansion. Its like she is always waiting for this moment.

I am not even complaining!! Hell I don't want her to do any of these things for anyone else but me.

It should be only me for her!!

I rubbed my forehead due to the throbbing that am feeling right now.

Releasing a long sigh I finally went out from the car and entered Inside the mansion.

Strangely I met with an eire silence. Usually she would be bickering with my bothers or backing something for snacks with them again.

And I hate it when she is so cozy and comfortable with them, despite knowing the fact that my brothers adore her a lot and will always put her above before their own selves.

Usually I appreciate silence, then why the fuck this silence is giving me more headache.

Suppressing my anger I strode towards my room only to find my kitten sprawled on the floor, eating chips while putting her legs up on the wall with her eyes staring at the drama running on The T V.

The jumper that she was wearing had pilled up just below her boobs, giving me a good view of the small smooth waist and delicate stomach.

She was so fucking busy in that show that she didn't even noticed my presence .

Her face was stuffed with lots of chips at once and her hair was sprawling all around her.

Even in this condition she was looking like a fucking seductress.

Without waisting any more seconds, I quickly went towards her and pulled her up while pulling her from her underarm.

She squealed loudly quickly wrapped her dainty arms around my neck for her dear life.

I so like us like this .

"Goodness you scared me!!" She said in a breathless tone and took and sigh in relief.