21.

"Paris has always been a dream for me." I say as we arrive.

"I'm really sorry we can't do any of the touristy things this time but we will come back when I'm not on tour. I want it to be special." Harry looks to me with a pouty face. I know he feels bad but I don't mind. I'd rather come back when we will be able to enjoy it than be stopped every few minutes.

"I don't mind, you know that." I confirm. "I've got Sarah to show me around today and then I've got work to do. What are you gonna do?" I smile as Sarah and I start to head out.

"There's a park a little ways outside of the city, it's quiet. Think I might do some writing." He smiles shyly. I give him the same shy smile wondering what inspiration he might have.

"Have fun." Harry says waving us goodbye.

Sarah and I went out into the city to sightsee. We walked around the shops and through a park. The whole place felt like a movie as we explored the city.

Of course we had to see the Eiffel Tower and take some pictures. There are so many things I want to see and explore here but it's hard when we have such a small amount of time. One day we will be back for an actual vacation and not work.

We did stop at a bookstore. The detail throughout the building was incredible, full of history. I'm not much of a reader but Harry has got me into it and I'm starting to enjoy it more. It can take you to a whole different world full of imagination. The smell of old books is one of my favorites.

After the book store we stopped in a bakery to bring back some pastries for everyone to have for breakfast tomorrow morning.

I was asked by a small designer to come do a shoot while we are here. I of course said yes. One, Paris is known for their fashion. So when my manager said 'small Paris designer' I knew it didn't really mean small. Second, I will do anything to be able to work while still getting to travel with Harry. It's more work for my manager to find jobs that line up with the tour schedule but it's worth it.

After work I was ready to go back to the hotel and relax with Harry. I can't wait to tell him about today.

Harry wasn't back yet when I got here so I was going to go down to the spa. I have to take advantage of the perks we get at these hotels. Although they seem to me more like resorts.

But before I leave I see a note and a heart pajama set.

Put these on and meet me in the lobby <3 H

What idea does he have now?

I do as he says and go down to the lobby where he waits. "What are you doing?" I sass a little. I love all the sweet things he does but they always make me shy.

"You should know by now I'm not gonna tell you." He says leading us over to the elevator. It takes us all the way to the top. It is lit up with candles setting the perfect mood and a pianist playing in the background. There is a spot for us to sit and some drinks over looking the Eiffel Tower. I am speechless as we enter as my eyes dart around taking it all in. Then look over to Harry almost with tears in my eyes.

"You think I wasn't going to take my love to the city of love and not do something for you." He jokes relaxing the mood.

"Harry, I actually hate you." I say not meaning it at all leaning into his chest and his fingers trace up and down my back. He leads us over to sit and pours us each a glass.

"Why do you have to do shit like this?" I joke. "It makes me emotional. I love you." I say giving him a pouty smile look.

"I love you more." He raises his eyebrows. "How was your day?"

"So much fun. There's so much I wanna do here." I've gotten better at just accepting the big gestures he does. Whenever Harry does things like this I always get shy and nervous. I'm not sure why. But he always knows how to make it feel normal again and relax me. And so I'm back to myself rambling about today. "And we brought some pastries back for breakfast. Sarah says they are her favorite."

"How'd your writing go? Anything I can see?" My face lights up at the thought of new music although I know it's ages away. It's fun to watch a remember the places where he wrote each song.

"Ha, good try. I didn't do much, just wrote down a few ideas."

"Come on don't tell me you're going to be so secretive about it again." I complain since last album I wasn't aloud to hear anything until it was finished.

"No, I want you to be more involved this time." He smirks which makes my excitement grow even more.

"What about your shoot?"

"It was so good. Paris fashion is a whole other level. He said he will send me the finished pictures tomorrow."

We spend the rest of the night up there until way after the sun has gone down. The city is lit up along with the Eiffel Tower adding to its beauty. This is all I wanted. He really knows how to make me feel loved.