( 𝟎𝟑𝟗 ) feeling useless

'fury'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

LEXI HATED THE feeling of being paralysed from the neck down, it felt de-humanising, she felt vulnerable, especially when Jackson, in his Kanima form, watching her, Derek and Stiles to make sure they didn't do anything that would jeopardise Matt's plans. Scott was shot, Lexi knew that much for sure, but she knew that he would be fine in a few hours, but that wasn't the problem, Melissa had seen it, by the sounds of her screams in the hallway — that was now the problem, and why he had healed without any medical attention afterwards. After Melissa stopped screaming at the sight of her bleeding son, Lexi heart Matt shout next, frustrated with everyone shouting at him and making so much noise that distracted him; he was sounding seriously unhinged the more and more he spoke and shouted at everyone. Lexi used to believe that Matt wasn't anywhere near scary like he thought himself to be, but right now, she couldn't be more afraid of him and his gun. Her heart sped up when Scott was pushed into the office with them, seeing Matt behind him, drips of sweat on his forehead and his gun still in his hand, playing out the next plan of his.

None of them knew why Matt was still here, since he had destroyed every single piece of evidence on him, in this building, there was no way that anyone could find him guilty anymore, there was no reason as to why he was still here after after everything he had done. "The evidence is gone, why don't you just go?" Scott asked, thinking the exact same thing as Lexi as the girl watched on the floor, her head leaning on Stiles' shoulder.

Matt scoffed when Scott said these words, looking at the werewolf like he was the most stupidest person on the world for even suggesting leaving, "You think the evidence mattered that much, huh? No, no. I want the book." He said, as Lexi furrowed her brows in confusion at what book he wanted, since she couldn't understand what book would be in the police station that he so desperately wanted, and by the looks of it, Scott had no idea what the boy meant by 'the book' either; when he asked Matt what book he wanted, Matt again, scoffing as he couldn't understand how Scotty didn't know what book he wanted, like it was obvious what book he wanted. "The bestiary.. Not just a few pages, I want the entire thing." He told Scott, as Lexi, Stiles and Derek exchanged a look, now knowing the exact book he wanted from them, but it was a huge problem, considering that it wasn't theirs, it was Gerard's, and it had been hard enough getting it to look at the Kanima pages from Allison.

"I don't have it. It's Gerard's." Scott told the boy in disbelief, knowing that it would have saved so many lives if he only mentioned the book before; all of this was unnecessary. "What do you want it for, anyway?" He carried on asking, as Lexi noticed how frustrated Matt looked, sweat still dripping from his forehead, even more than before, meaning that his plan probably wasn't going to plan, and he needed to figure something else out, fast. When Matt told him that he needed answers, no one understood what he needed answers for, he seemed to know everything there was to know about them all, including Jackson, he seemed to be doing fine on his own.. "Answers to what?" Scott asked, not understanding a single word Matt was saying.