Episode~3 { Surprise}

Her little brain made her think he was her real dada and they all were her real family...

~

Currently, all the boys were at home...the whole house felt...lifeless ?
Even though yn had just been there for a day, she made the house full of happiness.

Namjoon was in his room, trying to distract himself by listening to music.

Yoongi was trying to fall asleep... hoping to forget yn.

Hoseok was in his studio, trying to write down some lyrics.

Jin was watching mukbang videos on his phone.

Jimin was laying in his bed, with tears in his eyes as he just scrolled through Instagram.

Taehuyng was in the shower, biting his nails.

And then there was jungkook...he just...sat in his bed, looking at the photo he snapped of yn sleeping, her night clothes laying beside him so that it looks like yn is sleeping there, her toys that jimin bought for her also laying there.

Jungkook couldn't help but cry...he couldn't stop thinking what was happening to her.

Was she okay ? What if she's hungry ?
What if she's Missing him ? What if she's crying ? Is she even safe ? Did they feed her ?

He just couldn't think straight and was a crying mess. But he secretly made a plan to visit the police station tommorow to check up on yn.

He knew it was wrong...really wrong. Namjoon made it clear that they wont ever meet her again...not because they hated her, but because they knew if they saw her, they wont be able to resist and take her home.

~

It was now 6 in the morning, everyone was asleep except jungkook.
He dressed himself all in black with a black mask as well.

His face was still red and puffy from crying all night but he felt happy he was gonna see his bubba.

He walked downstairs carefully.
He somehow made it outside the house, hopped onto his motorcycle, and left at full speed since it was early in the morning and no one was on the streets.

In some time, he reached the police station. He got off his motorcycle, and ran to the place. He went inside not bothering to ask anyone.

There, he found the male officer. "Yah! W-where is yn ?" He asked as he removed his mask"

"Oh...mr jeon, come sit, i have a lot to talk about her to you" he said as jungkook's heartbeat raced.They went in a room and sat down.

"yeah...so we found out, her parents lived in Seoul...they were actually really famous doctors...But one day, the had a terrible accident, and so, yn who was just an infant, had only one relative but she was a very distunt one.

So they had to send yn there. Now, the girl was a crazy fan of yours, and she hated yn...she hated her so much that she brought yn to the concert, and left her there on purpose...and yn doesn't have any other relatives, so we have to give her up for adoption"

Jungkook was...jungshook after hearing this. Like how can someone do this ?

"C-can i see her ?" He asked. "H'yeah... she's been crying for you the whole night...she wouldn't even eat" he said as jungkook's heart broke.

The officer took jungkook to a cell, and when he saw his bubba, he let out a chocked sob. She was laying on the bed, mouth gap open with her bottle in one hand, and the other hand gripping her Teddy.

Her whole face was beat red as soft sniffles left her mouth every once in a while. Jungkook ran to her side as he knelt down and brushed her hair out of her face.

"M-my little b-bubba..." He whispered into her ear. Suddenly, yn woke up.
"D-dada ?" She asked as she sat up.

"Yes baby...dada is here" he said as she hugged him tightly and cried in his arms. "Dada d-don l-leab yniee n-noo" she said.

It took seconds for jungkook to understand that she meant to not leave her alone and he nodded as he let out a sob.

"B-bubba i-i promise...dada won't leave you ever again" he said as he kissed her cheeks, her nose, her forehead...anything he could reach out.

After their moment, jungkook held her and went to the officer.
Fast forward, they made a deal that until they contact with yn's cousin, BTS can keep her.
( Sorry i suck at explaining 🥲 )

After that, jungkook took her home.
When he entered, he hid yn behind him with yn holding onto his legs.

He wanted to surprise everyone. He saw them all sitting at the dining table.

"Yah kook! Where were you ?" Jimin asked. "Um...hyungs,i have a surp-" he was cut off by you.

"H-hapy burfday !!!!" Yn said as she came from behind jungkook. Everyone gasped as some started tearing up. They all have been so sad that seeing her again made them uncontrollably happy.

They all let out a laugh at her silliness.
"Silly bubba...its a Surprise not happy birthday" jungkook said as he held her in his arms as everyone rushed towards him to hold their precious little baby.