7.

"I'll go prepare the table while you guys play here," He said as he walked out of there.

"Do appa loves you? Do you know what appa means? Can you say appa? Say appa," She said smiling.

15 minutes later after preparing the table he called her and they had their lunch. After lunch, Jimin went out for some work while Y/n stayed there and took care of Ji-woon.

------

It was nighttime when Y/n was playing with Ji-woon. Jimin was busy working on his laptop. Just then Y/n stood up.

"I'll get going then Jimin. Thank you for inviting me over. I had a great time," She said smiling as she took her bag.

"No, you can't just go right now. You at least need to have dinner," He insisted.

"But-," She got cut off by him.

"Not even for Ji-woon?" He said forwarding Ji-woon closer to her face as Ji-woon laughed cutely.

"That's blackmail but-," She sighs, "Okay," She said as she smiled.

Now they're at the table eating their meals.

"Seem like you've had a great time with him," He said taking a bite from his food.

"Yeah, but it would've been much better if I get to meet him every day," She said as she pouts.

Jimin just smiled as he ate in silence. After Y/n was done she walked out as Jimin followed along.

"Thank you again for the invitation. I had a great time. I'll really miss Ji-woon," She said smiling.

"You're always welcome," He said returning the smile. "By the way Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"You're always welcome whenever you like," He said smiling.

Y/n's eyes widened in shock and happiness.

"You mean?!"

"Yes, I mean you can come to meet him whenever you like. You seem to love him a lot. He enjoys your company too. And I don't want to be the villain of your cute little bonding," He said smiling.

"Omg Jimin! Thank you so much!" She said as she covered her mouth because of too much excitement. "I- I'll get going then, bye," She said as she waved.

Jimin waved back as she started walking away and soon her shadowy figure faded away.

"She is really adorable," He said as he smiled.