𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

As the excitement and shock from the previous clip subsided everyone settled down on their respective places.
Abraxas and Cynthia smiled softly at the family of five which were currently gossiping among themselves, disregarding their surroundings. They noticed the change little Andromeda brought in their Lucius and they were happy for it, for her, for them.

The screen started again pulling people out of their thoughts and chatters.

The Malfoy mansion is shown.

People swoon over the beautiful property as the male Malfoy's look smug making their female counterparts glare at them.

It zooms in to a room where Lucius is seen pacing neatly dressed in a suit.

Narcissa look mesmerized looking at her Lucius, so do some other girls while Meda seems butning. She pulls him close to her as she does with her sons while glaring at the bimbos.

He is seen moving his hands while murmuring something then shaking his head. It looks as if he is unable to decide something.

Meda looks at Lucius questioningly as do her little sea shells. Lucius just looks confused unaware of the future occurrence, making the other four huff at him and start talking amongst themselves.

Then suddenly he casts a tempus charm, seeing it to be 7:00 in the evening, he rushed out of the mansion.

The pureblood elites shake their heads at his urgency. This girl surely corrupted a pureblood.

He apparates to an alley, as he moves out and starts walking towards a posh restaurant.

He is being escorted to a private table where he wipes his sweat beads that formed on his forehead. The arrangements have been done beautifully, the table was big enough to accommodate ten people.

People upon seeing Lucius on screen are in fix. The mighty, unconquered pureblood sweating?! Something drastic must have happened, while Lucius was thinking of probable reasons for such a behavior.

"Why are you behaving like this Lucy?"

"How many times have I told you to not call me that Meda?! And I don't know it's my future self"

"Don't talk to mamma like that!"

Andromeda smiles hearing her son's comment as she pokes her tongue out at Lucius making him smile at her antics. Even his sons were mamma's boys.

Lucius seats himself in a chair while taking deep breaths, probably trying to calm himself before the upcoming storm. The door the room opens as few unknown people enter the premises.

Seeing the newly displayed people on the screen the two malfoys and the future ones were looking at each other with a face of understanding as the time travelers started laughing.

"These brats" Lucius muttered under his breath which didn't go unnoticed by his little sea star earning him a smack on his thigh.

The Malfoy heir immediately stands up as he moves forward to bow in front of the unknown people receiving a nod in return.

This action caused uproar among the pureblood and the Hogwarts community.

"WHAT IS THIS?!"

"LUCIUS MALFOY! YOU ARE A PUREBLOOD"

"Don't bow in front of these low lifes"

"STOP IT! I can do what I want and these people are even more stronger than your leaders"

Lucius commented making the Hall gossip amongst each other while he noticed that his little sea star was talking more like whispering with her sea shells.

"Granpa Po is so cool, even dad is scared of him"

"Yes mamma, one time he threa-"

"I guess this it's enough for today"

He rises back to his full height before settling himself in a chair.

The other people find themselves a seat and look at Lucius as if, asking for an explanation. He rubs his hands under the table trying to ease his nerves.

Andromeda looks towards her future husband in confusion as if trying to solve the mystery behind his anxiousness.

He looks up to other people present on the table as he began speaking, " I plan on proposing Andromeda but I would like to seek your blessings before. I know that you tolerate me just for her sake but I'll never disappoint her. She'll always be my priority, even before my views and duties. "

Many awws ring around the hall as the girls swoon over his mannerism while a teary eyed Andromeda looks lovingly at Lucius. All the while Narcissa grumbles and talks about how this ordinary, muggle stole her 'precious Lucy' from her.

He looks expectantly as the bulky man, now recognized as Poseidon looks at him. The God of Seas slowly nods his head. If one would see attentively his eyes were shining with a thin layer of moisture, thinking about his little sea horse.
"You better"

Fathers present in the hall having experienced this nod their head, reminiscing about hose days.

The footage moves further to late night with stars shining brightly in the sky as the men enjoy themselves a drink.