Foreword

— IMPORTANT: READ THE PATH OF GLORY BEFORE READING THE WINDS OF HEAVEN.

— I'm a French guy studying philosophy and history. Though I've got a good level of English—at least I believe so—I've never been to any English-speaking country. I'm not particularly familiar with how people actually talk English, except through shows and books and social networks. If I make any mistake, feel free to tell me. I'll correct it to the best of my abilities.

— I've read the HoO books in French, so I might do mistakes on the names of gods and goddesses, or the names of monsters, etc. I'm going to search the more I can so I don't do any (I don't think I've done any in The Path Of Glory) but know that the possibility remains.

— This story follows the plot of the HoO books but with changes. Because of the multiplicity of main characters, there will be multiple points of view. I'll opt for Y/N's and Annabeth's POVs as much as I can, since they're the main characters. Sometimes, though, I will use other POVs so as to see them from other perspectives.

— This story is not the only one I'm writing, so I don't know how often I'll be able to publish chapters. I warn you, it may take time, especially when my mocks and exams take place.