7

|Keegan Bierman|
|Three weeks after the incident|

After that incident, everything seem to ease down. Although at times, Alvira is a bit hysterical about being touched so I knew when to let her be. We were always together when we had the chance, how could we forget Everret. "The three Musketeers" as some of our professors call us.

Currently in the Biology lab, results getting handed out. I could tell she was anxious. She had her hands to her lips, I gave her a glance and looked forward.

"Stop stressing, you did well." I assured her.

She looked at me, "You can never be too sure Keegan."

I looked at her, "We studied for this together so I'm sure you did great—"

"MADEM TOUSSAINT" The prof shouted.

"Wish me luck" She whispered and left her seat going to the platform. I just smiled softly watching her take the script and walking back.

She was trying to hold back her smile. She sped walked to her seat, which was next to me.

"So?" I arched my eyebrow excitedly.

"I passed!" She said excitedly.

"See? What did I say??" I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer, she revealed her script.

92.

Fucking genius!

"BIERMAN!" Prof shouted.

I broke our little moment and walked to the platform.

"I'm not taking it if I got below 70." I told the prof.

"I would take it, a grade I never kissed in my life." The professor smiled, he is so kind.

I took my script and looked at it, 90. That's what I'm talking about.

I practically ran to our sitting, I stood aside her with a grin, "tu as un si beau sourire(you have such a beautiful smile)." She said.

In the time I've known her, when she speaks in French to me. She's complimenting me. Everett has said, he understood her because he is part Cameroonian. The diversity here is amazing, I, myself, a Dominican did not expect this. My mom has been very fond that I surround myself in a diverse community but fuck some people piss me off.

Off topic, apologies.

I revealed my script to her, we did our high five. I took my seat, unexpectedly, she wrapped her upper body against my arm. I got flustered, I blushed. I was caught off guard! What are you doing to me Alvira...

"I'm so proud of you..." she whispered, laying her head on my shoulder. I failed to say thank you, this blush needs to go away. It's just affection...

"Just affection.."

What if we develop something?

"Ridiculous, after that boyfriend of hers?"

"No one said it's impossible."

|A while later|

I jogged to the dance studio, fuck I'm late! I huffed as I got in silently while they were practicing or something but looked so tense, the flow of music, the concentration, the rhythm flow. I saw others sitting down. I went to the benches and had my seat.

The music got cut, the crowd remained silent. I thought this starts at 15h00!?. I read through our messages.

[What time do you start?]