Chapter 28: Sleepyhead

Finally, we calm down. His eyes were blown out, all dark and sexy, but now they were calm again. His hair was still a mess though, but that's the way I like it.

The lights are off, and we are laying in bed, him spooning me, his arms around my stomach, hugging me from behind. He breathes into my neck, calmly lifting my shirt and tracing circles on my stomach. 

He probably thinks it's calming me down but it's doing the opposite.

Anything he does turns me on. I can't help it.

His fingers leave goosebumps, and it makes me shiver when his finger traces the length of my stomach, almost up to my bra, but when I think he's going to continue going up, he traces it back down to my belly button. 

"Mm. Stop." I say, batting his hand away, but he doesn't budge.

"No." I feel his smirk on my neck.

I turn around, his arms still encircling me, and slap his cheek lightly. He doesn't even flinch, just smiles sleepily.

I kiss his jaw, mumbling. "That's not helping me sleep." 

He smirks. "I know." 

"What, you want me awake?" I smirk.

"Maybe." He kisses my cheek, then my chin, and then my lips. A slow tantalizing kiss that leaves me wanting more.

I sigh and push him away. "Sleep."

"With you?" His eyes are bright in the dark.

"Next to me. In the same bed. Not sleep as in sex. That's for next time." I grin.

He kisses my lips again. I taste mint from the toothpaste he used before getting into bed. I open my mouth and his tongue lazily plays with mine. His arms are now in my hair, and mine is on his chest and neck. 

This was heating up quickly.

We keep kissing, his arms tugging at my hair, making me moan into his mouth. I was impressed at how he wasn't ripping my clothes off, even though I tugged his hoodie off before. 

I shove him away, grinning. He watches me, slightly confused, but still hot and bothered. He pulls me to him, but I get off the bed. 

"Where are you going?" He says, his voice deep and sleepy. He leans up on an elbow, his curls bouncing as he tilts his head.

I turn around, my back to him, and undo my sweatpants. I don't like sleeping in pants. I like shorts, but he doesn't have any that would fit me, so underwear will have to do. 

I peel them off slowly, knowing he was watching me. One leg, then the other, until I was in my comfortable Bonds underwear. I leave the sweatpants on the ground, turning around to Ash.

He is watching me, like a wolf catching prey, his eyes are dark and his smile is gone, replaced by a look of want. Need.

I hop back into bed, and before I can even get the blankets back on, he is roughly grabbing my ass, squeezing and pulling me to him. He smashes his lips against mine.

Oh, Lord. 

How are we going to get through the night?