3: Meetings And Memories

The group waited patiently, kind of, for their unofficial leaders to arrive. When the group joined, they realized that Hadrian and Cedric both took on the roles of their unofficial leadership. Some could even say they were the Mum and Dad of their odd friend group. Although Draco, Blaise, and Hermione all agreed, they were like Hadrian's inner circle of sorts. Not that any of them minded.

Currently, the entire group was sitting in the Room of Requirement. Each couple, as always, sat together. First was Blaise, Neville, and Ron all sat together on what was technically a two-seater couch. Next was Draco, with Hermione in his lap, and Ginny, with Luna on hers, sat on a three-seater couch. After them came Dean with a curled-up Seamus on a recliner. Finally, in came Hadrian and Cedric.

"How have things been?" Hadrian asks softly, almost worriedly.

"Dumbledore was talking to my Mum and Dad about how to get custody over you." Ron starts. "Of course, Mum and Dad refused privately. They told me they would do what they could while still fooling the old prat."

"The others in Slytherin are deciding to wait and see how you lead. The children of Death eaters have sworn those not to secrecy." Draco explained. "Although the previous King of Slytherin is now on a political spree to try and get help to regain his throne. No one that I am aware of yet has agreed."

Hadrian nodded slightly. "Keep me updated then. I think I will leave Pucey alone for the moment. He bares no true threat for now. Luna, how is Ravenclaw taking the news?"

Luna Lovegood smiled dreamily. "They currently choose to stay on the sidelines for the most part. However, some, such as Chang, have plans to seduce you."

Arms tightened around Hadrian's waist ever so slightly. Looking behind him, he saw Cedric's grey eyes looking quite murderous. It was well known Chang had already attempted to get with Cedric over the years. Something the Hufflepuff hated, given that he had been crushing on Harry since his fourth, Harry's second. Something about the younger male drew him in. He didn't know until they arrived for his sixth year that it was due to his vampiric inheritance.

"Hey, Love," Hadrian holds his boyfriend's and suitors' face in his hands. "I am yours and yours alone. No one can or will ever take me from you. Understand?"

Cedric just grunted with a nod. Then, moving his face from Hadrian's hands, he put it in the crook of his neck and stayed there. Sighing, Hadrian turned around and faced the group with a soft smile.

"Anything else?"

Back at Slytherin Manor, Thomas began an inner circle meeting with those able to join. He noticed that it held Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, Severus Snape, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Alecto and Amycus Carrow, Fenrir Greyback, and Barty Crouch Jr.

"Severus, Sirius, Remus, any news from the Order?" He asks, not wishing to waste time.

"Dumbledore is trying to convince the order that you are back. Very few believe him." Severus says monotonously.

"He approached Remus and me. He wants us to try and convince Hadrian to re-sort back to Gryffindor." Sirius informs with a disgusted look. "He also made it clear that he is unhappy I am free and no longer wanted."

"Have you been in contact with Hadrian?"

"Not yet. I will be going with Remus to visit him on Hogsmeade weekend.

Thomas nodded. He would wait to visit his son on a Hogsmeade weekend. He also knew Sirius was excited to see his Godson as a free man. Something that internally made the man smile. He remembers when he and James had told Sirius and Bellatrix they would be Hadrian's godparents.

"What?.." Bella whispered softly.

"Tom and I were thinking we want you two to be our child's godparents," James said with a wide smile.

"Of course!" Sirius exclaimed happily. "I'm honored, James. Truly."

"As if I could pick anyone but my brother in all but blood as my child's godfather."

"What about me?.." Bella asks softly, her vulnerability showing.

"Bella," Tom started kindly. "You have been a faithful friend all these years. There is no better way to repay you. I also know should something happen to James and me, you and Sirius would protect, raise, and care for our child as if they are your own."

Thomas sat in his office chair and pulled out a picture of his husband and him. It was their wedding day.

"It's official," James said as they slow danced. "We are married."

"Indeed we are, Mr.Peverell," Tom said, smirking.

"I love you, Tom."

"And I love you, James."

He remembered when they found out James was pregnant.

"So, what is wrong with my husband?!" Tom had demanded harshly to the Darks healer.

"Nothing is wrong, My Lord." began the healer. "Congratulations, My Lords. You are expecting a child around July."

James looked at Tom with a broad smile and tears. "We are having a child!"

Tom knew James was excited for Hadrian to be born. Even when the labor itself was hard, he was the happiest man. So they name him Hadrian Thomas Peverell. Hadrian because James liked the name. Tom liked to think he could use Hades as a nickname.

"Dad?"

Tom looked up to see his son standing in his office doorway. Hadrian looked sad while holding a paper close to his chest. Then, he walked up to the entrance with a worried look.

"Hadrian, son, what's wrong?"

"Papa is still alive! I I was asked by Griphook to to test a theory he had and and look!"

Name: Hadrian Thomas Peverell

Status: Alive

Bearer: James Fleamont Peverell née Potter

Status: Alive, Missing

Sire: Thomas Marvolo Peverell née Riddle

Status: Alive, In Hiding

Tom looked up with wide eyes. His husband was alive. He pulled his son, who was sobbing, close. They would find James and bring him home. Tom swore it. He vowed it.

James Fleamont Peverell née Potter will come home.