²⁶ ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʰⁱᵐ!

"Suna!" I cheered from the side of the gym, watching the hoard of boys play intensely

"Suna!" I cheered from the side of the gym, watching the hoard of boys play intensely. The ball soared through the air after Kita served, landing right onto the shiny gym floors with a hard smack. It was mesmerizing to see the boys play, and even more mesmerizing to watch Suna breathe heavily and sweat, as inappropriate as it sounds.

They all dispersed for a quick break of water. Suna sauntered over to where I was sitting against the tattered wall, my legs crossed as I clapped excitedly for him.

"God, I hate this," He immediately laid his head into my lap, tucking his few extra strands of hair behind his ear and then closing his eyes to take a quick power nap.

"Suna, get up! You can't sleep during practice," Kita called from the other side of the courtroom. And so, Suna sat up lazily, grumbling profanities under his breath.

"Hah, loser, Kita scolded you," I joked and pushed him over and against the wood wall.

"Shut up," He remarked. Before I could respond, he quickly grabbed my face, forcefully pulling me in with a tight grip on my chin, and then laid his soft kiss onto my lips. I kissed back (obviously) but was shocked by his sudden movement. When he pulled away, his eyes wandered away from my gaze. Then he turned back, "Thank you for coming to watch me practice."

I fan girled internally, squealing and jumping up and down inside of my head as if I had just met a boy band member during a concert. I giggled outwardly and turned away to cover the heavy blush coating my cheeks.

"Of course," I said blinking heavily, "Anything for you."

"Why're you looking away? Nervous suddenly?" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Suna! C'mon, we're warming up again!" And with that Suna gave me a little peck on the cheek and got up to join his friends to finish off their practice. However, not before flashing me one last grin and a wink, making my eyes widen and my body to freeze.

 However, not before flashing me one last grin and a wink, making my eyes widen and my body to freeze