There all done

"Xavier sweet name what made you want to get a tattoo"

Pixel said getting the stencil ready hoping to calm him down before putting it on.

"Hmm I-I just always thought they were cool and I-I've always thought of getting them"

Well that was better than other responses they gotten before. Others said they wanted them to look cool or scary but they were just idiots.

"Ok can you get on your stomach and move your shirt?" Fining the stencil and quickly grabbing something else off the desk

"HeEeeE hmm yeah yeah I'm actually doing this hooo ok"
Xavier said sitting up then putting up his shirt in the back. A little hard due to it being so big on him tho it's just a long sleeve stripper shirt.

He tensed up ones he felt the paper hit his skin and then a cold liquid he really didn't like the cold. Than a loud buzzing sound started he tightened his grip on his arms trying to ready himself for the pain.

But nothing he felt nothing weird his skin was sensitive and he felt nothing.

"Did you do something kinda magic because I feel nothing"

"Oh I nomad you I would normally ask if you wanted it but you clearly needed it"

Xavier feel related hearing that the pain was his biggest fear about this . But now what to say he was never good at starting a conversation and he was now stuck here. He hated that buzzing sound and hated just being quiet when someone is right there to talk to.

"Pixel" the little girl?

"Yes Candy what's the matter" Pixel said not stopping what they were doing.

"Can I have a snack?" such a sweet voice soft and quiet.

"oh I don't have anymore but can I trust you to go get one?" They stopped for a sec and looked at the little girl who shook her head yes.

"Ok there's some money in my bag and please get something for me to ok?"

Ok the little girl said running to the desk grabbed the money that ran out the door. Xavier was a little confused he was never aloud to just go out like that especially that young and with money.

"You trust your daughter an awful lot huh?"

"Hm she my sister and she knows better trust me"

Pixel said in slight serious tone and the room went quiet again. Xavier didn't know why that surprise him but it did . Just the way Pixel looked you'd never think of him being serious. In fact pixel doesn't look anything like how they act all in pink but a vary sad voice and look.

"Hmm I'm just surprise anyone would let a little kids go out alone here of all places"

At that Xavier felt Pixel move away from him and moved their chair so his body was facing Xavier. They looked little concerned at that Xavier then started to feel bad he didn't mean to make Pixel scared but it's better if he does know.

"Umm it's a gang Umm there mostly made up of predators-s they have landed s-some people in the hospital"

Pixel felt a wave of panic over him at the thought of Candy getting hurt because of them. They been doing everything they can to keep her safe and feed. Pixel even did thangs that he could not forget mostly the man they did it with. But Candy knew better than to talk to someone she doesn't know or even be around a stranger.

Pixel fell back to reality at the sound of the door opening by Candy running in and putting the snacks in Pixels bag.

"I got you a drink to" she said as she to the back room again.

" oh ok thank you Candy"

Even if she was ok now that doesn't always mean she would be late. Should he worry about it they never heard anything about this before and Pixel is a very smart kid so maybe she'll be fine.

                            _______

They finally finished Xavier stretch out hoping to get some feeling back in his body. Pixel was figuring out how much Xavier owed them as also cleaned a little

"Ohhhh god my back hmmm thank you for everything tho"

"Huh oh yeah your welcome this is your tolled"

Xavier now felt bad about making Pixel scared the gang didn't do much but when they did was the worst. That was all but him having to care for a child and now this fear in their head oh he felt bad. He payed then saw the look on Pixel's face then felt more worse.

" Hey Umm about what I said earlier please don't worry their really nothing special just people who want attention but I you do have a run in"

He quickly grabbed a pin and wrote down a phone number then handed it to Pixel.

"Give me a call my brother normally handle them but good bye for now"

Xavier ran out the door and was gone . Pixel didn't know how to feel about this yeah he was scared and questioning if he should just trust this random guy they just met. But all he wanted was to keep Candy safe so maybe it's another chance to keep her more safe but who knows.
They took in a deep breath and cleaned his head and finished cleaning

"........Hey Candy how do you feel about having a taser!"

"FUCK YEAH!!!!"

"CANDY!!"