Chapter 9 ~ 😅 ~

"See you in the evening" Aomine yawns as he hands both me and Mai the bags and walks away.

*Flash back to a few minutes ago*

"W-what" I stutter as I try and comprehend what he just said.

He gives me a puzzled look.

"Physical labour." He briefly states as he stares with no emotion.

"Oh ha ha my bad, yeah I get you" I awkwardly laugh as I feel embarrassed of what I thought of.

"And I thought I was dirty minded" he mutters under his breath.

"Hm?" I say not hearing what he said.

"Your friend is on her way out" he says as I points towards the store that Mai was in.

"See you in the evening" Aomine yawns as he hands both me and Mai the bags and walks away.

*Back to now*

"Ahh yeah sweet!! Y/n I literally scored!!" Mai celebrates as she walks a little ahead of me.

I just look over and wait for her to continue.

"That store had the best stuff! I know this is going to be the best present ever!!" She beams.

Everything aside she really does care for her cousin, I wish I could see him and let him know.

I thought as I let out a small smile.

"Mai, I'm going to drop these here and then go home, unfortunately I have to head out soon for my tutoring session" I explain as I put the things down inside her house.

"Awhhh my poor y/n" she pouts as she hugs me.

"Yeah yeah" I flatly say as I stare at her narrowing my eyes.

"Ahahaha, see you later y/n. Enjoy" she says suggestively and winks at the last part.

Pft yeah right.

I say my goodbyes and then walk out of the house.

As I walk home I think of the things I'm going to start off with and what homework I'm going to set.

Well if I'm going to do this I may as-well do it properly.

*6:00pm*

*Ding dong*

I ring the doorbell for the address he gave me. And waited outside in the cold.

Whilst I was standing out there I looked around and saw that his house was pretty well kept.

He's not extremely wealthy but he does look a bit well off.

I then suddenly see the door being opened and I'm greeted with Aomine towering over me.

He was wearing some joggers and a t-shirt with a jumper on top, his hair looked messy as if he was just lounging about up until a few moments ago.

"Come in" he briefly said in a deep raspy tone.

He sounds like he just woke up.

"We're you sleeping?" I asked as I took off my shoes and put them aside.

"Does it matter?" He asks as he walks into the kitchen.

Not knowing what to do I also follow him there.

He pours himself what seams to be some sort of protein shake in a bottle.

He then looks up at me.

"Do you want anything?" He asks politely