'016

August 17th, 3:50pm
Skyy Pov:

August 17th, 3:50pmSkyy Pov:

***

SOOOO BASICALLY..buba wanted to film a yt video with you after the inter you had so ofc you did it but you not ready to get into detail 🙄. anyways that nigga dumb, he set you up on a blind date with JENNY like is dis nigga dumb..??

ANYWHOO...

JENN pulled away from the kiss that she placed on your lips as buba got back in the car mad hyped "I KNOW I DIDNT SEE JENNY WIT THE WAP AND SKYYY GZZ KISSS" he dragged, being loud asf.

"so does that mean y'all are back together??" he quickly questioned, sounding a lil excited "no" you said and she mugged you "yo bro what??" she said, making her voice high pitched as she squinted her eyes at you.

"wym we not back together??" she questioned and you looked at her like she was extremely stupid cause that's exactly how da girl was actin "it's not that easy, we still gotta talk shit out" you said.

"i thought y'all did talk tho skyy gzz" buba said and you looked at him "i mean a serious talk and not for yo dumbass channel" you said and he mugged you "the 100x gang is not dumb for ya info" he said, rolling his eyes.

"fuck out my face buba" you said, laughing as you got on your phone "take me back home" you said and he shook his head "not until y'all get all the way back together" he said and you mugged him "bitch if you don't take me home imma tyb" you said and it took him a minute to realize watchu said.

"..YOU GON DO WHAT" he yelled, grabbing your hoodie "nigga stop grabbing me" you said "I WILL REALLY BOOOOOOOM YOU, I DONT PLAY WHEN IT COMES TO MY BITCH" he yelled and you bursted into laughter.

"now yk she would fuck you up if you called her YOUR bitch in front of her" you said in between laughter "tighten up but JENN, switch spots with me" buba said as they both got out of the car and swapped spots.

...

BUBA pulled up to your apartments and you got out of the car as you placed your purse over your shoulder and shut his car door "skyy wait" you heard jenn yell before hearing a car door shut behind you.

you turned around a watched as she jogged to you "what jenn" you said cause you wanted to go home a lay tf down "lemme walk you in the house" she said and you shook your head "go home, im fine" you said cause honestly you just pulled a dumbass move by letting her kiss you.

she scrunched up her face and looked at you "why you actin like dat" she said and shook your head "why would you wanna get back with your ex who bashed yo sister shit in and you cheated on" you questioned cause it wasn't adding up.

"you right, why would i wanna get back with you" she said and you scoffed "go home and ask yourself that same question" you said and walked into the lobby of your apartment complex but she followed you.

"jenn, go home" you said, looking at her after pushing the button to the elevator "we gotta talk" she said, walking into the elevator as the doors opened. you rolled your eyes and walked inside too.

IN THE HOUSE

you unlocked your front door and walked inside as she followed behind you. you walked to your room and took your shoes off, placing your purse on your bed. you felt her presence in your room and a few seconds afterwards you felt soft, wet kisses being placed on your neck.

she began kissing your sweet spot causing you to let out a moan as she began to make a hickey right there. you let out a few moans that was like music to her ears but you tried to gain the strength to move her away from you.

"you said talk not fuck" you said, rolling your eyes "you liked it either way" she said, laughing "and bitch you made a hickey" you said, hitting her shoulder as she laughed "forgot yo ass was lightskin" she said.

"broooooooooooo" you yelled as she left your room, still laughing. you grabbed your skittles and walked to the kitchen counter. you sat on the counter and put your hood on while she stood in front of you but from a mini distance.

"so.. you trynna get back together?" she asked "your moving way too fast" you said and she nodded "you right and i'm sorry for the shit i did" she said and you nodded "sorry too but like-" you were cut off by the one and only..jenn "there's no buts because at the end of the day we were both wrong" she said and you laughed.

"i wasn't gonna say we wasn't it" you replied "so should we start over??" she questioned, slightly smirking "give it sum time, if anything you needa solve shit wit tata n em" you said and she shrugged "we already solved shit" she said and you scrunched up your face.

"what?" she said, laughing "if anything you needa work shit out wit miah" she said and you started kicking your legs "bro i didn't even do nun to her" you said "so you tellin me she just went ghost" jenn said, lookin at you like bffr "that's exactly what i'm sayin" you said.

"nah but ever since she got her a lil gf she been movin weird" she said and you shrugged "i knew i wasn't trippin but let her tell it, she ain't do nun wrong" you said, taking your phone from your pocket.

"unblock the whole gang" she said, tilting her head to the side making you look up at her "y'all were never blocked, that's how ik y'all don't care for me" you said, scoffing "the only person i do talk to is tata" you said and she shook her head.

"they said everytime they would try to contact you, the message wouldn't send and the call would go straight to voicemail" she confirmed and you shrugged "oh well" you said "but fr you actually needa get y'all bond back because our relationship shouldn't have ruined y'all bond" you said and she laughed.

"it wasn't our relationship, it was you who ruined" she said and you mugged her "i got nothing to do wit y'all so lie again" you said "no i'm being so serious, they said it was cause you n kyle" she said and you laughed "dayroom asl" you mumbled.

"you wanna go talk to them?" she asked and you side eyed her "what car" you said and she rolled her eyes "buba is still outside fool" she said and you laughed "oh shit" you replied "let's go" she said and you hopped off of the counter.

you walked back to your room and grabbed your purse & out your shoes back on before putting your phone back in your pocket and leaving.

***
tbc..opinion??
***