Chapter 20

*
neymar pov

I was still holding back my tears as she was leaning as far away from me as possible. My fists were clenched around the steering wheel.

I pulled up into her driveway. I paused before unlocking the car and looked over to her. She looked back.

"Let me out" she said quietly. I knew she was drunk so there was no point trying to talk to her.

I dangled her keys in-front of her waiting for her to take them. She hesitated before she snatched them and we both got out of the car.

I walked over to Lio who was already there waiting for me, he started to walk over.

"Didnt work" i sighed as i walked straight over to his car. He didnt follow and went over to her.

Lionel Messi pov

She was stumbling to her front door and fumbling around with her keys. I walked over to her.

Her eyes widened as she saw me.

"Whyyyyy" she slurred

"What, what do you mean?"  I said taking her keys from her.

"Whyyy himmmm" She said pouting. I unlocked her door.

"Listen, ill talk to you tomorrow. Will you be ok?" i asked

"Yesssss i'll be fine goodbye my brother" she said blowing lots of kisses and shutting the door. I sighed and walked back towards Neymar and my car.

"She despises me" Neymar said rubbing his forehead with his hand.

"I'll talk to her..but so should you" i said looking over

"I know i know" he sighed and looked the other way. I dropped him back home.

neymar pov

I had to talk to her but i didn't know if i could bring myself too.  I screwed up really bad.

I got home and collapsed onto my couch. I clicked on to instagram.

I started scrolling through friends posts and stories until i came across one of her posts.

@adrianax44

liked by neymarjr and 32,000 others

my partner in crime @maddierose 🤍

Oh god oh no. I liked it. What do i do.

I quickly unliked it and chucked my phone across the room. I really hope she doesn't see that.

I slumped over to my room leaving my phone in the living room. I quickly fell asleep.

adriana pov

i was on my bed intently staring at my phone planning to go to sleep soon. My face got lit up when a notification came down from instagram.

neymarjr liked your post

Huh? I clicked on it but his name wasn't on the list of people who liked it so i refreshed it, still not there. Oh i get it accidental like.

My head was throbbing from the light of my phone and the alcohol in my system. I let my phone fall on my chest and closed my eyes.

~*_ STAY WITH ME _*~
~lanaxpage~

pretty short chapter but thank you for all the support ❤️