overthinking?

(Evening)"You are the best mother in the whole world, I love you so much mom" yoongi said for hundredth time

(Evening)
"You are the best mother in the whole world, I love you so much mom" yoongi said for hundredth time. He was trying to convince his mother to not tell to the father about what he did.

"Fine!! I won't tell him! Happy?" Mrs.kim said getting tired of yoongi's repeating one thing again and again.

Yoongi smiled and nodded.

"No need to get so happy because your brothers will surely tell him" mrs.kim said fading the smile on yoongi's face.

She chuckled.

"Nobody loves me" yoongi said sadly then left from there.

"Aww my yoonie" she cooed and followed him.

Yoongi entered inside namjoon's room and saw him teaching jimin, taehyung and jungkook while hobi and Jin were talking to each other about hospital stuff

"Yoongi?"

He heard Jin. Yoongi looked at him and asked
"Umm what are you guys doing?"

"I think you already know that but what are you going to do?" Hobi said looking at him.

"Huh? What do you mean by what I am going to do?" Yoongi asked but hobi just chuckled looking at jin who was also smiling.

Yoongi frowned then looked behind him and saw his mother signalling something towards his brothers but when she saw yoongi looking at her,she quickly looked here and there.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrows.

Mrs. Kim looked at him and said
"Me? Oh, I am doi- umm nothing"

Yoongi sighed and looked back towards his brothers and said to Jin strightly
"Hyung I am here to say that please don't tell anything to dad, he's already behaving very strict with me from last night and if you told him about what I did then he will get very angry and I don't know what will happen to my ass after that so can you please not tell him?"

He said everything in just one breath then waited for his hyung to say something but he said nothing except laughing.

Yoongi just stood there with his blank face when all of them started laughing. He looked back and saw his mom also laughing hard. He left from there silently.