Part 5 : Her First Periods

* After 2 years *

* In morning 7:30 *

Yn is now 12 years old

Seokjin is making breakfast for them and Namjoon was reading a book sitting on sofa jhope and suga was cleaning the house and taehyung, jungkook and jimin are playing.

Jhope go and wake up yn or she will be late for school my breakfast is almost done seokjin said to jhope while making breakfast.

Ok jhope said to seokjin while smiling.

When jhope about to go upstairs for waking her up then he heard a screaming voice which is coming from yn's room.

Then jhope and all members immediately went to her room while running as they entered in the room there eyes got Widened they saw she was crying badly while standing on the corner of bed and blood spots are also on her bedsheet and blood was dripping down from her bottom.

Oh no no oh god I think her periods starts Namjoon said in shocked face.

Whattt... Everyone said in shocked face.

Yaa..See her bottom and bedsheets all over blood is spreading and dripping Namjoon explaining them.

Then they all went to yn for calming her because she crying continuously.

Yn calm down baby don't cry jhope said while hugging her.

Yes pls don't cry yn we are here jin said in worry.

Yn is your tummy paining Namjoon asked to yn in worry.

Yes.. Yn said to Namjoon while crying.

Don't cry yn just wait a little Namjoon said to yn in worry

Taehyung and jungkook come here fast Namjoon said to taehyung and jungkook in panicked.

Yes taehyung and jungkook said and went to Namjoon in worry.

Go fast to store and bought some sanitary pads, heat packs, painkillers and chocolates go fast Namjoon said to taehyung and jungkook.

Then they both went to store and bought all stuffs which Namjoon said after that they went to home immediately and went to yn's room and gave all stuffs to Namjoon.

Yn take this pads and clothes and go to bathroom and clean your self then wear that pads according to introduction if you want our help then call us from bathroom and don't cry ok Namjoon said to yn while smiling. She nodded her head in yes and went to bathroom.

After her went to bathroom suga and jimin changing her bedsheets and all are waiting for her while sitting on her room. After sometimes she slowly came out from bathroom and saw them sitting on her room.

Come here yn sit on my lap jungkook said to yn while smiling.

No what if your clothes and lap got dirty just because of me yn said to jungkook in sad face.

Don't say like this yn come here jungkook said to yn while making her to sit on his lap.

How are you feeling now yn taehyung asked to yn while smiling.

I'm feeling very dirty it's very dirty yn said to taehyung while making a disgusting face.

No yn it's not dirty it's good for your health seokjin said to yn while laughing little.

And you know what yn it's going to happen with you every month Namjoon said to yn while smiling.

Whatttt...yn said in shocked face.

Chill yn it's just happen with you every month but only for 4,5 days Namjoon said while laughing little.

What is this why it's happens yn asked to Namjoon.

It's called periods it's happens cause.. Then Namjoon stops and said no yn you can't able to understand now you can understand when you will become adult like us.

But why it's happening with me yn asked to Namjoon while making a cute pout.

No no yn it's not only happen with you it's happen with every girl who is going to be adult like us Namjoon said to yn while smiling.

Did this happen with you all too yn asked to Namjoon innocently.

Everyone starting laughing out loud after hearing this.

Why are you all laughing yn asked to them innocently.

No yn it's only happen with girls not with boys suga said to yn while laughing.

Oh but why it's only happen with girls why with not boys yn asked to him while making a cute pout.

Oh yn I can't explain you you are very small now you can't able to understand now suga said while laughing.

No tell me now i want to know yn asked to them in little angry face.

Leave that all yn first tell me is your tummy paining jhope asked to yn while smiling.

Yes..a little bit yn said to jhope.

Wait I'll put heat pack on your tummy then it's not hurt you jhope said while putting heat pack on her tummy.

And if it's hurt more than tell me I'll give you painkillers jhope said to yn while smiling.

She nodded her head in yes.

Yn do you want chocolates jimin asked to yn while smiling.

Yes yes yn said to jimin in excitement.

Ok then take this jimin said to yn while smiling and giving her chocolates.

Yn today you are not going to school Namjoon said to yn while smiling.

Whatt.. Really yn said to Namjoon in excitement.

Yes in fact you are not going to school for 4,5 days because it's you first period so you have to take rest Namjoon said to yn.

Yeee.. Thank you so much yn said to Namjoon in excitement.

Yn now we will play are you happy jungkook said to yn in excitement while smiling.

Yess yn said to jungkook in excitement.

So yn now you rest if you want something then call us ok Namjoon said to yn while smiling.

She nodded her head in yes.

Then everyone went to living room and yn is resting in her room.