come to think of it..its better this way

Jimin blinked to prevent the tears that threatened to overflow. He got up from his seat and put all the food in the fridge and walked to the balcony. He had long lost his appetite. There was this empty feeling that no matter what he did it just didn't go away.

He took out a cigarette and lit it, inhaling the smoke, the warm smoke filled his lungs and coldness that had wrapped Jimin's heart subsided a little but the dull ache in his heart began to become a stabbing pain and the tears that were long overdue finally fell like round pearls.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was past midnight when Hoseok's phone rang, at first he just wanted to let it ring till it hanged up by itself but he was afraid he would disturb his wife's sleep and fetched his phone intending to hang it up until he saw the name displayed on the screen.

Jiminie 💜

In a second all his anger turned into worry and he no longer cared about his wife's sleep and immediately taped on the accept button.

" Minie what's wrong? You are Calling so late is everything ok? "

" Hyung "

The voice on the other side was very strange making Hoseok frown...it seemed his little brother was crying over his scum husband again..

When Jimin 1st married Taehyung this type of calls were almost an everyday thing but after Hoseok got married these calls started fading away. For awhile Hoseok hoped it was because Taehyung had finally started to behave better and not because Jimin thought of himself as a burden but clearly he had hoped wrong..

" Minie... Calm down tell hyung what's wrong"

" Hyung...I will stop by your office tomorrow please prepare somethings for me "

" Tell me what is it that you want hyung will give you everything. "

" Please prepare a house for me to move in a quiet place and also........pre- prepare divorce papers for me "

" Whattt!! "

Hoseok stood up in shock was he hearing it right?

" You decided to divorce Taehyung? "

" Ummm... hyung please keep it to yourself for now "

Hoseok who was on the verge of jumping in delite managed his feelings first and said

" Ok minie I am so happy you finally decided to leave him but can't you come live with us? We miss you "

" I want to be alone for a while.."

Hoseok wasn't about to push it any further he was already on cloud 9 after hearing his brother's decision.

" Ok baby come by tomorrow I'll keep everything ready for you...I am so proud of you..."

He wanted to say more but the other side had already hung up...it didn't bother Hoseok at all he was so happy that his baby brother was finally letting go of his toxic marriage that he started to dance and dialed the lawyer's number.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hoseok looked at his brother in front of him and he felt like killing Taehyung for the nth time. If he wasn't sure Jimin would kill himself after Taehyung's death Hoseok would have made sure Jimin had no husband long ago but his fool of a brother truly loved that scum and so Hoseok would definitely not hurt him

Jimin had lost a lot of weight that it was alarming he was basically skin and bones at this point. Weight wasn't the only thing he lost.. Hoseok remembers Jimin's eyes it used to twinkle there are no stars there anymore.

" So which one do you like? "

Hoseok had shown Jimin three beautiful houses for him to live in hoping to interest him a little but unfortunately Jimin didn't even seem like he was mentally present there anymore.

" Choose anyone it doesn't matter..."

Finally Jimin opened his mouth

" Hyung...the other thing I- I told you to prepare where is it? "

Hoseok handed the divorce papers in his trembling hands. It was just a few pages but it felt so heavy in Jimin's hand.

" Thank you... I will be going now I want to prepare a large meal for tonight..."

And with that Jimin was gone..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4 times
that's exactly how many times Taehyung had eaten anything Jimin had made in the last 5 years but still every single day Jimin would prepare a meal and wait for him until the food grows cold.

Jimin was from a prestigious family so he had never had the need to learn any household chores but after marrying Taehyung Jimin started doing all kinds of things in hopes that Taehyung would pay attention to him. He learnt to clean he learnt to cook and he learnt to bake.

At first Jimin would buy all the nice clothes and expensive perfume but Taehyung would just act disgusted by all of it...

Did he look so disgusting?
Was he so ugly?
Was he so fat?

Then Jimin started to learn how to cook cause the way to heart was through the stomach but Taehyung didn't even look towards the dinning table.

Jimin then started to bake little cookies and cupcakes and leave them in Taehyung's office, when he checked later they were all gone. Finally Taehyung had acknowledged him and ate his cookie but unfortunately that was just wishful thinking because the smashed cupcakes and broken cookies were later discovered in the trash bin.

Taehyung never bullied him, never scolded him, never beat him. He would just pretend Jimin wasn't there and ignored him. At times Jimin wished Taehyung would scold him just so he could hear his voice, he begged that Taehyung beat him just so he could feel his touch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.