Chapter 16 : Airport Drama

Sorry guys for not giving the parts for this story.. I will try to regularly update this too from tomorrow.. just updated a small part now..

Enjoy reading..

T: I love you a lot and she gave a peck on his lips.. making him speechless..

K: (whispered huskily) I didn't expect this though ..but I love unexpected things you know..(he winked) and held her hand tighter and put it close to his heart

K: I love you "my one n only".. and kissed her hand..

T blushed..

N the flight landed in few hr...They came out of airport with their luggage .

 Few media (2-3, unpopular though) was there.. and they came to them..

N both of them were like "what the hell"

Karan to teju (whisper): flight wale me media bulaya kya?(in teasing tone)

T: No Dr.Karan Kundrra.. Piche dekhie..

That lady.I mean that PR was there behind few media people..

T: bas I am wondering how he knew we were coming today..because everyone left yesterday.. right? I think she got few of her own media buddies to malign your image now.. Jo mein hone nhi dungi..(said with a smile and smirk)

KK laughed..

K: here comes my sherni to u all.. Go Laddoo mein tere sath hu..he chuckled..

One media person came near Karan and looked at them

M1:: dear Mr. Karan kundrra who is this pretty girl with you..?

Karan smiled n said  "let my sherni talk today.."

Media: excuse me..

Karan: presenting "my sherni" for u ...

Teju: first of all it's Dr. Karan Kundrra n Dr. Tejasswi Prakash for u sir..

Media: how you both came together?

T: didn't you see us going together in d same flight?.. n Bcoz we attended the same conference so those ppl thought to book the same flight for us.(she said in a mocking tone leaving the media guy shocked)

Media: So dr. Karan u had so many relationships n so many breakups what do you wanna tell about those .

K: Amidst the sound of the heartbreaks I chose to be the heart surgeon..

T: correction "one of the best heart surgeon" in the world..

Media: so is she ur new girlfriend. .?

T: is she your wife? R u having an affair with her(pointing a lady next to him).. How many gf u had before this ?

Media: Excuse me ma'am..what type of qstn is this?. U r accusing someone unnecessarily.

T: so are you..(she said with a smirk)  and Now for years.. Focus on what u wanna do..bcoz he knows what he wants to do.n he is good at it.. Stop interfering in his personal life. Or else me too have to interfere in yours.. Better be sane n focus on eo's jobs with honesty..

Kk: told u.. " my sherni".. n Signing off..and they left to the parking zone..

T: tu protest kyun nhi krta..?

K: why should I clarify to the same ppl who accuses me n doesn't have the ground to question me.. Who loves me truly,  believes me and fights for me too .. I love it..So what's the need..bol.. he said with a proud smile..

T: tu pagal hai..

K: tune bana dia aise mujhe.. Chal ab I will drop u home then I will go..

T: main chala jyunga sunny .

K: ye hat chorne k lie pakda thodi hai. .. 

He dropped her .

T: come inside .

K: pagal hai kya ...uncle aunty honge. Main nhi a rha..

T: sunny ..meet n go..

K: Are u sure?? ..

T: she rolled her eyes..

K: ok fine..

T: fattu.. Aa..andar..and meet them..

She pulled him to the door and rang the bell..