Episode 17 - The Reveal

" I have a few things to discuss with Ms

" I have a few things to discuss with Ms. Y/n," he says formally like he would when he was on his boss mode, folding his arms over his chest. You furrow your brows, looking at him.

" I- now? " you murmur. " yes, now," he replies, pushing his way through the door. You stare at him, raising your brows.

" what is this about?" you ask, taking a step towards him. He turns to you, his eyes turning dark and intense.

" I heard you bad mouthing me yet again," he says as pulls up sleeves. He clenches his jaw, walking towards you slowly. " um, sir" you say instinctively, panicking at the idea of Jimin overhearing you once again.

"you sure know when to call me sir" he snickers. He stops in front of you, his eyes roaming over your body before returning to your face. " How many times has it been? " he asks, his voice low and husky.

You stare at him, slowly biting your lip. " umm.." you say, swallowing back your words. He nods his head, stepping closer to you. " speak up," he murmurs. You reach down, grabbing his arm gently. His eyes watch you as you touch him, a spark of interest and heat glinting in their depths. " that's right," he rumbles, pulling you into his embrace.

" you've got some nerve calling me annoying, don't you?" he growls. His grip tightens around your waist, pressing you against him. Gosh, look at him acting all scary and dominant.

" it's true though, you can be annoying" you murmur. He smirks, kissing your cheek. " you're going to pay for that," he mutters. You smile softly, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I'm sorry," you whisper, running your fingers across his face. Gosh, you should take it slow. But he's so hot and heavy that you can't help yourself. " I'm gonna teach you a lesson," he growls in your ear, kissing your neck softly, sending a jolt down to all parts of your body.