Chapter 2

Recap :
"Hi yn"

I turned to right side and there was someone familiar. I was getting déjá vu vibe.

Like I'm familiar with this person but he is unknown to me. Like a know stranger.

PRESENT TIME

I give him a confuse yet friendly look and gestured 'Hi' by waving my hands.

He walked to me and said," Hi yn, it's been a long time."

"Do I know you?" I said while my voice came out as I was laughing.

"Of course, you do. Stop playing around." He said while raising an eyebrow and folding his hands.

"Excuse me, I do not know you. I guess, you got the wrong person." I said while walking away.

That guy still was there standing like he had been froze. Anyways, I have to go to home, cook for me, have to do chores. But wait! It's ok if I don't do it for 1 day. I'll buy instant ramyeon. That's it.

Time skip

I entered my apartment and directly went to kitchen and start making Ramen and of course before washing hands.

.

After eating, I plopped on the bed and took my phone and start scrolling Insta. I saw my suggestion and it was that guy who claimed as he knew me.

Did he really....? Or it was mistake. If it was even a mistake how could he come to me and call me Yn.

I shrugged off my thoughts and slept. Tommorow is a new start. Got to prepare.

.

"Good morning, Sir" We, Employees said in unison.

"Good morning" Mr. Kim said in deep and husky voice.

"Ms. Lee, Come to my cabin." I nodded and went inside his cabin following him. Suddenly, he stopped making me bump into him. I instantly moved back.

He cleared his throat and said, "Did the Manager give you schedule?"
"Yes, he did" I said.

"Go ahead"

"Ok, you have a meeting at 2 on conference hall and have another at 7 where Chinese delegates are coming" I said emphasizing the Chinese delegates as there are really good tycon if we collaborate, we can even be in 1st position in World.

He raised his eyebrow and said, "Ms. Lee, if you don't mind, Can I ask you how much hours would it take for first meeting?"

"Sir, this is my job. So no need to be so formal. It would take 2 hours, I guess. Because every main employee will share his/her idea about our project" I said

"Oh..., Have you prepared your  presentation?" He spoke while looking at the file while turning page.

Damn! His hands are so hot and big. I was drooling over his hands. Not getting any answer from me. He looked at me?

"Butt Sir, I just joined the company yesterday."

"Yeah you did. I know. Yet You're my P.A. you are the main employee and I would like if you share your idea too." He said while looking at me with his almond shaped eyes. His dark hazel eyes were so alluring that you can lost in it.

"I......I will do it"

"Good" he said while coldly  boring holes into my soul.

Damn! His duality is just awesome. At first he was all good and suddenly he is cold.

What's wrong with him?

Word count : 546

Please vote or comment Or else Jungkook will punch you.

'My Boss'| K.TH | On Going On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara