The promise

This routine continued for one month and one day

I was calling tae continuously and he was not picking the call I felt a little worried as he never forget to pick me up and why he is not picking the call? Then I saw one car coming near me and the man asked whether I was park aera and he said taehyung asked him to drop me and he dropped me at my house and gone.

Aera: hi appa have tae told anything to you guys?

Appa: he may come after sometime

Eomma: worried about him?
She asked teasingly and to which I rejected.

Aera: of course not just curious

Eomma: ok ok whatever but if you are getting restless just go to his house.

Aera:then I will go

Appa: then go with the driver.

Aera: I will bye
I don't know why but I felt a little too much worried when I reached there

Unnie: aera? What are you doing her?

Aera: unnie where is tae?

Unnie: he- he is in a meeting

Aera: your lying please tell me where he is please

Unnie: he is in his room

Aera:thanks unnie
I gone upstair and opened the room and saw some blood on the floor on way to washroom. I became a little afraid but I decided to go to the washroom and I slowly opened the door and what I saw made me shock
He was lying in the bathtub covered in water which there was blood mixed. Unknowingly tears started to come out of my eyes I gone near him and started to shake him and I started to cry.

Aera: Yah tae don't die. Your so young don't die this fast. Are you stupid aren't you a mafia king why did you suicide then you stupid monster. Wake up you big rude man don't you want be responsible for my scar how come you died this fast.
I suddenly stopped when I heard some small laugh when I opened my eyes I saw. Tae was laughing at me

Aera: you- you didn't dead

Taehyung: no you dummy i pranked you.

Aera: yah how could you prank me like this oh god I can't believe I fell for it. Wait but this blood?

Taehyung: just I got a gunshot so blood was coming so to relax I decided to bath then you came so I just stayed still.

Aera: what gunshot?

Taehyung: yah whatever are u going to stay here and watch me?
Then I realised we were in the washroom he must be naked I just got out of the washroom then I saw him coming out in a bathrobe

Taehyung: wow someone was really worried of me I can't believe it. And the worst even cried.

Aera: ofcourse you forgot that you didn't called off the engagement yet.
That's the only excuse I got.

Taehyung: your telling like I have married you and you will be a widow its just an engagement you can also call it off.

Aera: i-

Taehyung: don't know what to say princess?

Aera: blood is coming from your wound.

Taehyung: its just a simple one.

Aera: simple? Let me treat it
With that I treated the wound I could feel him staring at me I just ignored it

taehyung: it is just one shot you don't have to be this worried.

Aera: that means you got shot before?

Taehyung: yah its nothing special

Aera: can you promise me something?

Taehyung: what?

Aera: can you promise me that you will never get another shot by gun before you break our engagement?
I didn't had the courage to look into his eyes.
I could feel his hands raising my head and when looked up he just smashed his lips on mine before I could process anything he hovered over me I was about to push him but he pinned my hands on the bed and bitten my lips in pain without realising I slightly opened my lips a little he took it as a chance and entered his lips in to mine. He was kissing me very roughly. I took all my strength and pushed him and I immediately stood up was about to leave then he said.

Taehyung: if you don't leave this room today I promise.

Aera: ok I will stay.
Then I saw him turning to the other side and I called mom and said I will not come today and slept on the other side of the bed. God my kiss
It's the first time in my life someone telling this after my eomma died no has ever worried about me. Thanks aera.