2.3 • She Was Ruined

“I am ready for the marriage.” Hoorain announced to her family as soon as she reached home.

“I knew I will succeed in persuading you.” Hareem Begum beamed.

“Ammi, you had done great job in making me anti towards this proposal. I have agreed solely because of Shahmir's good nature.” Hoorain mercilessly took all the credit away from her mother who pouted in response.

“Now I'm going to my room. Hooriya, please make a mango smoothie for me.”

“But you don't consume beverages.” Hooriya pointed out.

“Yeah, but smoothies are a healthy option.” She said with a smile, remembering Shahmir's words.

“Alright, but Baba ate all the mangoes. Strawberry is okay?”

“Alright.” She gave her a nod and headed upstairs.

✨✨✨

Hoorain slumped down on her bed. She threw her dupatta away and immediately the scene from the office replayed before her eyes. His eyes trailing down her neck. Why did he do that? Subconsciously she touched her neck with her fingers and traced her skin.

Very soon he would be doing this to her. Not with his eyes, but with his hands. Only the thought of it was making her feel giddy from inside.

The ringing of her phone broke her trance. She pulled it out from her clutch and received the phone call. It was an unknown number.

“Hello.”

“So you don't have my number?” She heard a seemingly familiar voice.

“Shahmir?”

“Yes.”

“Why did you call me? We met just a while ago.”

“A few minutes ago, I was informed about your decision.”

“Okay.”

He continued,“I hadn't expected you to agree so easily.”

“I thought the same. But than your mango smoothie changed my mind.” She smiled and he could feel it through her words.

“How?”

“You noticed my habit of not consuming beverages without me telling you about it. It's says a lot to me.” She put the call on speaker and got up from the bed.

“Hoorain, I don't think it's a big deal. I just came to notice it.”

“Shahmir, it's enough for me to be assured that you are a caring person.” She replied while walking to the cupboard and pulled out her pyjamas.

“Is that all you care about? Okay, what if I am planning to divorce you after getting your father's company?” His words silenced her for long moments. She didn't utter a word and he patiently waited for her reply.

“Are you serious?” She asked with uncertainty while undoing the knot of her dress.

“Partially. I mean, I don't want to divorce you immediately after marriage. But if things don't work out between us and we decide to divorce someday, I won't return the company to your father at any cost. That's I'm sure about.”

“So you are greedy as well.” She let the dress slide down her body, leaving her in just a strapless bra.

“Yes. And I'm not a virgin. I had three affairs in the past.”

“So you are honest too.” She chuckled and pulled down her pants. Now she was only wearing her undergarments.

“Yeah, I'm very honest. And let me be honest about my feelings. I want to fuck you right now.” Why did he say that? They weren't on a video call that he saw her naked and got horny.